NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

searching for this slim dark skin coloured chick with black bob haircut, she's been mastubating in the car and did some hardcore scenes, she has a really nice face, anyone????

I know! I want to DDT dudes like that. Holding these thot's info hostage.

View attachment 413335

i can't count how many rips i had to let go because the nigga that shared it didn't include a name or anything to find the chick. Whats worse if when they include a few instagram pics but nothing to go on.

:Will:

i had a rip in my temp folder and it included one picture 2 months later i found the same rip with 4 more pictures and found out it was a miss philippines contestant. The devs at yandex need a raise niggas saved me so much time with their image source function

• Haha
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005

??????

I’m new and learning how to rip and what not, but I salute all you that share post and wisdom...and good riddance to the cat that was braggin and didn’t show up to the Thot Wars...smh...

i can't count how many rips i had to let go because the nigga that shared it didn't include a name or anything to find the chick. Whats worse if when they include a few instagram pics but nothing to go on.

:Will:

i had a rip in my temp folder and it included one picture 2 months later i found the same rip with 4 more pictures and found out it was a miss philippines contestant. The devs at yandex need a raise niggas saved me so much time with their image source function

Word. Yandex is my main browser.