Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You guys inspired me to post some fire, I had to think ya'll seem to not like the white girls that have been posted no matter if they slim or got nice curves so it hit me "OHHH THEY WANT HER TO BE THICKER" say no more fam here ya'll go no codes either so feel free to download to your hearts content.

let me get some music to set the mood

time to get lit boys

giphy.gif

View attachment 410355View attachment 410358View attachment 410359View attachment 410357View attachment 410361View attachment 410362View attachment 410353

AS I PROMISED NO CODES FUCK THAT CODING SHIT WE CODE FREE OVER HERE

COME EAT FELLAS

I rather starve.

You guys inspired me to post some fire, I had to think ya'll seem to not like the white girls that have been posted no matter if they slim or got nice curves so it hit me "OHHH THEY WANT HER TO BE THICKER" say no more fam here ya'll go no codes either so feel free to download to your hearts content.

let me get some music to set the mood

time to get lit boys

giphy.gif

View attachment 410355View attachment 410358View attachment 410359View attachment 410357View attachment 410361View attachment 410362View attachment 410353

AS I PROMISED NO CODES FUCK THAT CODING SHIT WE CODE FREE OVER HERE

COME EAT FELLAS

Aye You can take this back , I ain’t ask for extra Mayo , And you put a lot!! Is This ABW or My 600 pound Lif3?

Dat would b like us going to a site called “awhiteweb

"Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessup: You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives!

You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it!

I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!"

$300 and you can be the ambassador of the darkskins.

Or, because most of you are on the el cheapo side of the game.

You can go to tastyblacks.com and upload links to the best content you think we all should look at.

But you, a grown man is indirectly begging another grown man to put in time, energy, money, attention to fulfill your requests, when you can simply do the work yourself, and in most cases, no money is needed.

I don't get it.

Nigga I said dat shit yesterday. Idc dat much I was just saying sum thing. You going too hard lmao.

That’s low though most hoes make that shit in a month or two
yea granted two of these are from 2019 without a doubt these are much higher now.

lalakoi 2019
lala koi.jpg

missbnasty 2019
missbnasty onlyfans numbers.jpg

lildjanet 2020
lildjanet.jpeg.jpg
EoJAupzVQAYxhCK.jpg

with the exception of the 3rd one that's not even scratching the surface compared to some of the bigger ones.

Attachments

• lala koi.jpg
    lala koi.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 35
  • missbnasty onlyfans numbers.jpg
    missbnasty onlyfans numbers.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 38
Back