NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I found a google drive drop of onlyfans that @Kary posted awhile back & now the shit won't delete from the "Shared with me & recent" section.

Just move it to the trash bin its pretty easy. If you still have problems open google drive links in a browser where you arent logged into google. But as far as i know i have always been able to delete shares with me folders.

let's not forget to mention how that faggot had a 3 terabyte URL of transvestite anathema & posted it on here. Shit is intolerable.

He gave fair warning though, so I didn't bother to click. :hahaha:

This other one was hidden behind linkvertise, no way of knowing.

Just move it to the trash bin its pretty easy. If you still have problems open google drive links in a browser where you arent logged into google. But as far as i know i have always been able to delete shares with me folders.
I did but it keeps going back to share with me & when I move it to the trash bin. Nothing is shown, it's just empty

There a hint to 4.0 codes other than “reserved?” & if I just dump hella links, would that get me help from the OG’s who know what’s good?

826x1624_68ff216bee10a677f6b7d058bb694cd81712925d9d119e7bc27.jpg View attachment 408931View attachment 408933
giphy.gif