Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Prom

promote another paid group on here again, and I’ll call Loquacious over here to nuke you and your friend fight ass like she did M4nh4tt4n

Hello friend this is ickbah samlam I sense anger and hostility coming from you, I am not knowledgeable about your culture but here is a song that I think will resonate with your heart

I took a few liberties but this is a popular song so you should know it enjoy as it fits you to a T

"You seem to be only concerned with dissing cats online
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me"

now begone little fly :lol10:

oh and check out my wares i take cash app you slow witted fiend

oh also one more song to end it on be blessed friend and

now look at my wares sir
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Please do not come to ickbah samlams store and try to slam ickbah I stay with the ratchet clapping with the lamas :scust:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I know she's definitely touched in the head to be 18 and doing this without testing the field first-- but damn what a waste of a fine woman.

Bobby Womack tried to marry Sam Cooke's widow when he was 20 years old. And later tapped his stepdaughter when was 17. Sometimes people are born to be great at being scandalous or taking a walk on the dark side.

Hello friend this is ickbah samlam I sense anger and hostility coming from you, I am not knowledgeable about your culture but here is a song that I think will resonate with your heart

I took a few liberties but this is a popular song so you should know it enjoy as it fits you to a T

"You seem to be only concerned with dissing cats online
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me"

now begone little fly :lol10:

oh and check out my wares i take cash app you slow witted fiend

oh also one more song to end it on be blessed friend and

now look at my wares sir
View attachment 403869
giphy.gif

Racist

As she was shaking her ass her pussy kept getting wetter (bubble at 2:47)

She wasn't even touching herself

Need to see more

lmao nigga i dont give a fuck where i posted the reply tf? like i said u a fuckin DWEEB all that other shit that came out yo mouth i cud care less about, the real mfs in here know what it is with yall dumbass....talkin bout gettin paper boy plz stfu u a whole hoe. you just want reactions nigga i stand on everything i said lil dude u aint puttin pressure on shit. you a straight incel trust me, it aint hard to see through alot of you mfs you & yo cheerleaders fuck on

and i wasnt callin anyone a simp dumbass shows how smart you are, i said miss me with that SIMP bullshit yall are real life weird omm

You said the word is fucking played out, then used it yourself hours later, genius... lol

Sexy, we need
She was in one of the youtube videos

Welcome to Passion’s Playground? ...keep it respectful and show love ?? BALLERS ONLY!!!?

You a Baller?
You on twanky twankies?
You leavin' dem niggas stanky stanky?
You chiefin' fat blunts of dat danky danky?
You got big diamond rangs on yo panky panky?

Back