Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

9D68CD2A-1AD8-41C0-9764-A70A6F30EFB2.png
Here she is again. The “facially challenged” French chick with the incredible b00bs. I made a Mega of her months ago but I feel that I could have done better concerning video quality. This time I hit the target. This Mega contains both of her scenes from this particular website in their original quality. These are collectors items. The screenshot above is from a scene that was just released earlier this month. It’s pretty new. I also included the first scene she shot with them as well. Sometime tonight I’m gonna scour the internet looking for her other scenes in top quality now that I have better resources. I wanna update my collection. I’ll post what I find. Until then...Enjoy!!!

google

yes, she's not gonna buss it open and you'll feel like a fool
Maybe but I’ve seen chicks make an OF and make explicit content that I never would’ve imagined doing it. The fact she got naked and fake rode the nigga leaves me with a little hope lol

Maybe but I’ve seen chicks make an OF and make explicit content that I never would’ve imagined doing it. The fact she got naked and fake rode the nigga leaves me with a little hope lol
probably, but yasmine got the bag fully clothed. this is a side hustle

y'alls money to spend i guess

Joyg@sming
Ek0VHWOXIAA2BkA

Last edited:
Back