Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This is a special treat indeed. I have the 1080p vid, but it doesn't include the extra footage. I'm uploading the drops I have of her that I found from her camming days. Props bro.

Now, since you are back, I need you to get on this 'Thick Ass Daphne' kick with me. Haven't been able to find her other scenes from Hood Hunnies nor DSLAF. I do have her scene from THS.

View attachment 387319

i got her dslaf scenes.... ima filemail them

This is a special treat indeed. I have the 1080p vid, but it doesn't include the extra footage. I'm uploading the drops I have of her that I found from her camming days. Props bro.

Now, since you are back, I need you to get on this 'Thick Ass Daphne' kick with me. Haven't been able to find her other scenes from Hood Hunnies nor DSLAF. I do have her scene from THS.

View attachment 387319

I’ll see what I can do.

View attachment 387254

View attachment 387256

View attachment 387257

View attachment 387259

View attachment 387262View attachment 387264
This is a special treat. Several months ago I foolishly posted a 16 minute extended preview which I thought was the full length scene. I see now that I was wrong. Don’t fret though. I got it right this time. This is a direct rip. Available in 4k, 1080p and 270p. (For all you storage deficient mfs) Y’all better grab this while you can. I’ve never seen this particular scene anywhere on the net in its entirety or in this quality. Not even on any torrents or filehosts. Enjoy!!!
Still got that scene till this day. You really goated

Back