Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

No. That's actually not what this thread is about. It is about sharing. Not being 'brokeys'. How do you think we get these rips?

Someone has to be the initial buyer. That person then shares with the fam. The fact you clowns are giggling about not contributing $3.00 for the fam to eat shows how garbage you are.

Yes, I am calling you and your ilk out. Always begging but never contribute.

Losers!
this man calling folks losers in a thread illegally sharing womens pictures. yikes.

No. That's actually not what this thread is about. It is about sharing. Not being 'brokeys'. How do you think we get these rips?

Someone has to be the initial buyer. That person then shares with the fam. The fact you clowns are giggling about not contributing $3.00 for the fam to eat shows how garbage you are.

Yes, I am calling you and your ilk out. Always begging but never contribute.

Losers!
LOL call it what you want.. I ain’t paying $3.. imma leave it to y’all simps to that. Y’all are precious, so we must protect y’all at all cost. ??

Man, I just do this for fun and to show love to the community. I had some cool peeps put me on when I first got here.

I don't sweat the clowns. They are needed to balance the universe.

If I eat, I am going to make sure everyone else does too.
Thanks for keepin it real man. link me into incarcerated scarfaces bro.

trash.png

hoes without guidance are a lost cause.

Back