Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

American and Caribbean black asses have been tainted by white genetics. If you go to Africa youll see phat ass in its purest form. African woman like this have a long lineage of homebrew pure breed phat ass, the white man calls, steatopygia. For the past 200,000 years it has been in an evolutionary feedback loop with the penis size of black men, and the growth of the African ass cheek. As the cheeks grew so did the penis, short dick, needle dick negros were unaable to penetrate said ass and breed. Giving preference and prevalence to large dicked negros. The ass cheeks in reverse had to grow due to being able to handle such dicks. Most outside of Africa will never have a taste of true organic African ass.

AMEN!!

I am a lover of the dark woman, so please be the change you seek.

That being said, there is a slight bias for Becky's here, but you wait long enough, the fine ass Nubian queens will make an appearance.

I like to think that its society throwing these white women in our faces. Nowadays (and for sometime actually) its a trend for white women to have phat asses? Why cause theyre always stealing from black woman. Remember when full lips, and a phat ass was viewed as ugly? Now look, since Kim K got a phat ass, full lips and braids, every white women jumped on that shit like she originated that.

I love all woman but you cant deny a nice phat natural black ass.

Wassup wit all these white bitches being posted?
Black dudes don't like white girls? Fucking news to me, mate. People post what they like. If you feel there is a "black bitch" deficit .... fix it. I can do with some more (keyword: upcoming) attractive black and mixed girls on here. And by attractive I'm not saying those with exclusive white features (better add that before I piss a brother ho-tep off). In the real world, if you are successful you can get whatever the hell you want. However, a fool (a damn one, at that) limits himself.

Alright fellas. Here is the cheat code for Mega unlimited storage. This only works on the initial import and you can't import any other content after that. However, it does allow you to import any size folder only once.

1. Use temp-mail.org to create a free Mega account.
2. After the Mega account is created, find a link to a Mega folder that is larger than 50GB.
3. Use the Mega mobile app to login (this will not work on the desktop program).
4. Using the Mega mobile app account, import the folder that is larger than 50GB.
5. After successful import, you will not be able to import any other content to the account as it will be over the storage limit.
Needed a new email service. I think MEGA blacklisted my IP when I use yandex emails.

Black dudes don't like white girls? Fucking news to me, mate. People post what they like. If you feel there is a "black bitch" deficit .... fix it. I can do with some more (keyword: upcoming) attractive black and mixed girls on here. And by attractive I'm not saying those with exclusive white features (better add that before I piss a brother ho-tep off). In the real world, if you are successful you can get whatever the hell you want. However, a fool (a damn one, at that) limits himself.

all the people that complain are people who don't contribute. These fools come here with a list of hoes they request we even have dumbasses who come in here and say i want PPV videos from said hoes etc

the black and white shit is stupid, i post what I WANT and if you don't like it skip it. Even tho we have filemail contributors are still posting behind code, GOOD

fuck these leechers

Back