Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So I use the mega app on iOS anyone ever ran into this problem where it’s not letting you look at nun of your videos can’t look at nun of the stuff I done imported at all

Attachments

• F43D6F69-D336-4AFB-A782-10C7F598FD3D.png
    F43D6F69-D336-4AFB-A782-10C7F598FD3D.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 47
Matrix_causality.gif

CinnamonShop

https://fil.email/PXkj2XDk
Code 0.0

OnlyFans

I second that. Something about foreign bitches that don’t speak English well just makes the nut better. They usually are more filthy and freaky... they put on a show like the status of their visas depend on it! Y’all have to watch that Katflynn clip. Bitch said ‘spray your milk on my pussy’ ?? I barely get what she means but I love the enthusiasm!View attachment 381961

All those Russian and Slavic thots are down for anything.

Cathy Heaven is a good start. All in her butt.

✈✈✈
View attachment 382093

To South Africa

View attachment 382094
View attachment 382095View attachment 382096YkhoNGRIYzZMeTl4YVd0bExuSmtMMnB6Y0docGRpOVlSMFJzYjBWbFNDTjJWQzF0YlV0QmRFSnpURzB5U1d4U2JtYzFUMDVW

American and Caribbean black asses have been tainted by white genetics. If you go to Africa youll see phat ass in its purest form. African woman like this have a long lineage of homebrew pure breed phat ass, the white man calls, steatopygia. For the past 200,000 years it has been in an evolutionary feedback loop with the penis size of black men, and the growth of the African ass cheek. As the cheeks grew so did the penis, short dick, needle dick negros were unaable to penetrate said ass and breed. Giving preference and prevalence to large dicked negros. The ass cheeks in reverse had to grow due to being able to handle such dicks. Most outside of Africa will never have a taste of true organic African ass.

Back