Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Not surprised, she’s on a rampage. Dudes barley made a community sub on Reddit before she stormed in calling niggas broke and ugly with the threat of legal action. I follow her on insta and can tell by her ‘swipe up’ pics that she’s scamming, so you can expect her to go down swinging.

I can't stand bitches like that. You for the streets and the wall is coming for your ass. Joe "Domestic Violence" Budden ain't marrying her. Her ass is broke living off of Joe how ironic..

ZeOtphA.jpg

got my gsuite setup rolling thanks @DIGITALCRIMINAL for the hint
We want moooooorrrreeeee

I’ll DM you. If you watched the NBA Finals and seen the commercial, you download the app and get a free stock. If you use MY link, we BOTH get a free stock. Remember to share to your link with friends and online. Every click is a free stock. No BS...
DM me also please kind sir

I don’t got 99% of these chicks. I’m only here for C0c0 CumShows, T@yl@2L1t, and Maliah/Twerksum/L@st@ry@ eventually bussin’ it open...??‍♂️

STG that shit reels you back in again and again, forever and never.

You prolly gon find a new girl to wait for once those 2 or 3 cave in.

Might as well put some of the bitcoin to good use and go clap the cheeks in person.

Who got her

Back