NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I said what I said...lawyer has been contacted. Have a great time here guys ❤

ThotEyes, how ya doing?

Listen darling, you (somehow) have paying customers for your mid content. Just enjoy that. Don't ruin your month by mixing it up in here. Check our history. Ask around to your fellow hoes. This ain't that other thread. Dudes all over the Internet cheer every time one of you bitches come in here and start talking shit (yeah, you ain't the first). Why? Because they know all of their shit is coming for free. We don't give a single fuck about "lawyers." We piss on the DMCA. There is no off switch.

Now, at the moment, nobody in here wants to pay $20 for your IG level bullshit. Be quiet and it can stay that way.

I said what I said...lawyer has been contacted. Have a great time here guys ❤

Oh! We are so scared! Listen to what the OG @Diar said.

Ya'll thots quick to try and use insults and calls to your 'lawyers'.

Listen sweetie. You can't insult someone who has no morals. I'll be whatever name you want me to be.

And your lawyer will be chasing a ghost trying to get at us. Not to mention we are reposting pictures and videos that are publicly accessible on the Internet.

So, having said that, what case do you have?

We aren't those dudes over at Reddit.

Oh! We are so scared! Listen to what the OG @Diar said.

Ya'll thots quick to try and use insults and calls to your 'lawyers'.

Listen sweetie. You can't insult someone who has no morals. I'll be whatever name you want me to be.

And your lawyer will be chasing a ghost trying to get at us. Not to mention we are reposting pictures and videos that are publicly accessible on the Internet.

So, having said that, what case do you have?

We aren't those dudes over at Reddit.
We should start keeping track of all the lawsuits we're threatened with so we can remember to be scared. It has to be more than a dozen.

I wonder if Irene The Dream's "lawyer" is still on the case.

:lol9:

ThotEyes, how ya doing?

Listen darling, you (somehow) have paying customers for your mid content. Just enjoy that. Don't ruin your month by mixing it up in here. Check our history. Ask around to your fellow hoes. This ain't that other thread. Dudes all over the Internet cheer every time one of you bitches come in here and start talking shit (yeah, you ain't the first). Why? Because they know all of their shit is coming for free. We don't give a single fuck about "lawyers." We piss on the DMCA. There is no off switch.

Now, at the moment, nobody in here wants to pay $20 for your IG level bullshit. Be quiet and it can stay that way.
she better not get attention here, this thread alone will be a done chapter for her, the shit i've seen here niggas do'nt give a shit of copyright, DMC or whatever they call it. just saying
:mybad:

she better not get attention here, this thread alone will be a done chapter for her, the shit i've seen here niggas do'nt give a shit of copyright, DMC or whatever they call it. just saying
:mybad:
Her stuff is protected by copyright? Wait.... that changes everything. Retreat! Retreat!

:lol10:

We care as much about copyright law as these OF hoes care about family honor.

So I leave for a couple of days and y’all don’t do Mega’s anymore. We need some consistency. It’s like 8 code methods already