Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Oh, somebody in my Instagram group snitched or shared my Premium Pack links elsewhere cuz dey all got clapped... smh. Whoever did dat fucked dat whole lick up. So when I create new links for each one ima DUMP EM ON HERE FUCK IT! Dey gon be coded then a mf cuz ima try to keep em up. If dey get clapped dis will be da last time I share those links or those boxes gon get nuked completely. 3 strikes n that box is good as done. So I got yall. Maybe ThotWars if I'm not too busy. But its HELLA SHIT YALL! We gon FEAST MY NIGGAS!
Scratch that, just went to check the boxes. All 9 of em got nuked. ?????? even my 2 TB I paid to fill up for dem niggas lmao! So it's only one left. I just lost some of my BEST SHIT! I cannot recall who was all in em but maaannnnn.... that Furystrikesback &Marie Luv, ima miss dem??????

There are no words for the buffoonery that took place in here yesterday. I just called it a boring yawn from the jump and ignored it. I knew something weird was up. Dudes pretending to be chicks, aided by a double agent bipopar mole that should be on everyone's ignore list. The Simp Squad instantly forming to kiss the forehead and say sweet nothings to this cyber he-she. Night-long debates with an IG hoes fake spokesman?

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with y'all? LMAO.

I remember back in the day on forums, we wouldn't even acknowledge hoes unless they posted nudes as a tribute and holding a sign for confirmation. They would literally be ignored by everyone until that happens.
I have no work schedule, insomnia, and I was entertained...
:ualreadyknow:

Back