Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Aiite y'all listen, I don't got a fresh link, I don't have her mega, I didn't take it down, it was reported
I do however have her files on my PC, I'll upload the folder to google drive instead... Everyone ok with that? Also it will be coded
They can report Google Drive links too. If you don't mind, just upload it to Mega and shoot it to me. I'll then drop it from a Mega burner and keep it on my private server for re-uploads.

Me and @Faha got an agreement where I keep his links safe. I'll be dropping his content from Mega burners. Getting back in the groove of things, but the drops are scheduled.

I was just about to say this,

it's rare i'll post I only did it yesterday cause fight wasn't around mostly i'll just be posting previews :cont:

on rare occasions I let a few access particular files but never my entire drives.

not really your Poisoning the well on my name i am not sharing your links daily so stop it!! thought the dude neeeed help.... it want happen again!
Bro, the Rosalina link and the Darla link was clapped due to snitches. If we put something behind a code, please don't come behind us caping. You just may as well have given the info to one of these thot's captains.

And you guys who complain about us coding? This is why. Two exclusive drops and both reported. Now the contributors are jumping through hoops to provide you guys free content. And then ya'll come behind them and reveal the naked links. Then ya'll cry about re-ups. If I didn't love the game, I would cancel all of you guys who cry and complain. But you provide entertainment to me during my down time, so I stay in the game.

And you guys who complain about us coding? This is why. Two exclusive drops and both reported. Now the contributors are jumping through hoops to provide you guys free content. And then ya'll come behind them and reveal the naked links. Then ya'll cry about re-ups. If I didn't love the game, I would cancel all of you guys who cry and complain. But you provide entertainment to me during my down time, so I stay in the game.

i don't think so, all these names start to sound the same but i'll check my folders

Can someone decode this and pm me?
uggcf://zrtn.am/sbyqre/opcy1LNY#rnBVVdQMc7Ce8dYhglk6uj
I think if you share content long enough they will teach you. The codes are needed ive learned to stop white knights from nuking these OG content creators!! Which sucks because these guys put in work. Maybe the original poster will help. But just grab the free links that still work. And call it a day and share. hope this post helps. i dont post much because i forgot about this site. ive missed alot didnt know what the code stuff was about but it makes sense.

Back