Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Net gangsta lol nope tracking u as we speak IP address as well as physical address keep talking lil nigga....like I said I need to tread lightly lil nigga
Omg noooooo ur going pull up on me nigga said like a Xbox nigga after he get knifed in call of duty and shit pull up u going be dumb when u see ur self in the hood and u can’t leave for 2 weeks cause of the pandemic so I’m beat u tf up for two weeks straight ????????????

Also the nigga thats not getting ass will say hes getting it glad they created this ignore button I refuse to fuss like a bitch over some old shit u "blessed" us with try again wear you helmet this time
I refuse to fight with a internet gangsta NIGGA WE IN THE THREAD FOR BITCHES AND U FIGHTING WITH A NIGGA THAT TELLS ME SOMETHING BATTY BOI ????????

Don’t say I never blessed y’all . Y’all got 30 mins go crazy mamasotaali

The key -ntvQkZAHcbpSafNo6yurKg
View attachment 358244

nba-central-replay.jpg

Y-REPLAY-superJumbo.jpg

can we get a replay?

Let’s be real. Some of yall legit, while others are straight up black incels who be suckin on their mommas tar nipples like they in National Geographic. PS Ain’t no niggas coding for real. That’s a white mans game. smh

Back