Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

50GB. I haven’t opened it yet, but a valid source with a shitload of positive reactions. He’s working on putting out the vids in my preview. She has invisible customer username watermarks and tracks leakers. He spent a grip to level up to certain vids and don’t wanna get outed.View attachment 356880View attachment 356881Code 99.9
/folder/pw1CWA4Y#lHf4aLtQnYcNNthT0G7697f-g
The key seems to be wrong

Keeps your mind sharp for what? This shit? lls.
And a nigga gone lurk regardless. Back to your job nigga.

Here we go. Always drama.

Why do we have to deal with these knuckleheads coming on here running their traps? All I did was keep pressure on the simps, snitches, and thots, and then YOU come on cheerleading for them. You don't even understand the game you are in.

Just running 'go-routes' down the field, but no one is throwing you the ball. Instead, I'm running a 'West Coast Offense' hitting the running back on a swing pass out the backfield for 7 yards a pop. Then connecting with my flanker on a slant route to pick up the first down. I know right, way over your head? Probably think I'm talking nonsense. Like Craig Mack when he dropped 'Flava In Ya Ear'?

Internet gangsta, you need wi-fi.

Robert Horry

Here we go. Always drama.

Why do we have to deal with these knuckleheads coming on here running their traps? All I did was keep pressure on the simps, snitches, and thots, and then YOU come on cheerleading for them. You don't even understand the game you are in.

Just running 'go-routes' down the field, but no one is throwing you the ball. Instead, I'm running a 'West Coast Offense' hitting the running back on a swing pass out the backfield for 7 yards a pop. Then connecting with my flanker on a slant route to pick up the first down. I know right, way over your head? Probably think I'm talking nonsense. Like Craig Mack when he dropped 'Flava In Ya Ear'?

Internet gangsta, you need wi-fi.

Robert Horry

So I'm cheerleading cause I told u to post more bitches? FOH. This shit really got your head big huh. It's okay 'OG.' LLS

dfdfefezdze.png

dzdzdzdzd.png

coming soon for your coded pleasure

:clawd3:

edit:

1000 posts for $3.30 pay that woman her money you cheap bastard

View attachment 357181
D0nnawildc@rd 2020 pack?

Wildcard*
PQtGqBsQq3eKNp8KwSoNa2r46cpZekVdkCeAyF6khgjEe3KpmFZwv1nZ
Need help decoding this
6.0 can't get the URL after decoding

my mistake i thought you were talking about lastarya.

i just went back to check it out, however for that price it's still a good deal.

she has:

1003 total posts

790 public pictures
155 public videos
6 public audios
2 archived posts

953 public posts - 1003 total posts

50 paywall posts. if she has free sextapes in the public videos it's still seems like a good deal

Back