Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Mind your business young buck and stay outta mine. You haven't a clue about the point I'm trying to make.

Matter fact, how about contributing instead of riding my jock?

View attachment 357095
I can see by your wording, u too old for these games g. The point is, we got the shit and this repetition shit is weak. Sick of seeing this muthafuckin inverted color shit. Drop more hoes. That's your job, right?

I can see by your wording, u too old for these games g. The point is, we got the shit and this repetition shit is weak. Sick of seeing this muthafuckin inverted color shit. Drop more hoes. That's your job, right?
Nah bruh. You don't really know me. I enjoy these types of games against the simps, thots, and snitches. It keeps my mind sharp. Just like an on-point senior citizen who stays mentally and verbally sharp by doing cross-word puzzles.

And my job is to enjoy my life. I post smut as well.

Continue doing YOUR job as a lurker and keep your mouth shut!

You don't want this smoke!!!

baby_b oy_1.gif

Nah bruh. You don't really know me. I enjoy these types of games against the simps, thots, and snitches. It keeps my mind sharp. Just like an on-point senior citizen who stays mentally and verbally sharp by doing cross-word puzzles.

And my job is to enjoy my life. I post smut as well.

Continue doing YOUR job as a lurker and keep your mouth shut!

You don't want this smoke!!!

View attachment 357170
Keeps your mind sharp for what? This shit? lls.
And a nigga gone lurk regardless. Back to your job nigga.

Back