Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Am I right or wrong? Lol you asking me if I contributed proves what exactly?
You're right.
My bad.
Instead of trying to help these guys, we should just keep everything a secret.
Cool.
What have you contributed?
Also, my days of helping leechers are over.
Vet or contributor only will get my help.

Am I right or wrong? Lol you asking me if I contributed proves what exactly?
Because it's dudes like you who come on here crying about and begging for content and then when we try to protect the links you cry about not knowing how to decipher the codes. So we give hints to help you guys out. Then you say we shouldn't give hints out. What do you want us to do bro? We try to share. You complain. We try to protect the links. You complain.

And I asked if you are contributing to the thread to keep things going, or are you relying on the relatively few of us to keep things live?

Or are you just a leecher with your 6 posts?

dudes like me? ?? where do you see in those 6 messages me complaining? Have I asked to see if someone had a certain person? Sure and I got what I wanted and left a like. I figured out Methods 1-3 and liked whatever post had content I liked. The “dudes like me” don’t even show any type of appreciation just take and leave. You hurt for no reason
Because it's dudes like you who come on here crying about and begging for content and then when we try to protect the links you cry about not knowing how to decipher the codes. So we give hints to help you guys out. Then you say we shouldn't give hints out. What do you want us to do bro? We try to share. You complain. We try to protect the links. You complain.

And I asked if you are contributing to the thread to keep things going, or are you relying on the relatively few of us to keep things live?

Or are you just a leecher with your 6 posts?

And for the haters, not everyone is using code, so you leechers will have plenty of content shared to leech from. It just won't be from me. Unless it is a link I found somewhere, everything I drop will be coded. I have coding methods all the way up to 6.0 right now. No more hints or anything.

View attachment 348758
Smh Why yall gotta go and piss off the homie!?! Not the brightest crayon in thr box...

dudes like me? ?? where do you see in those 6 messages me complaining? Have I asked to see if someone had a certain person? Sure and I got what I wanted and left a like. I figured out Methods 1-3 and liked whatever post had content I liked. The “dudes like me” don’t even show any type of appreciation just take and leave. You hurt for no reason

Hey bro. You came on here talking trash. Be ready for the counter-punches. Tough-talk online gets you the gas-face!

Gas face.gif

Gas face2.gif

Y’all niggas keep on giving out hints regularly and then be surprised when the feds figure it out and get Your shit taken down ??‍♂️

basically this. If youre not contributing you aint getting help. I need to get my free stroage up so i'll be dropping a few megas. Coded no hits don't care if anyone get's it.

I just need the 10 gb bonus for my work account

Y’all niggas keep on giving out hints regularly and then be surprised when the feds figure it out and get Your shit taken down ??‍♂️
I never agree with people giving out hints like candy, but I also understand people try to be welcoming.
Anyway shit happens, all of the decoders were a one press sorta situation anyway.

I never agree with people giving out hints like candy, but I also understand people try to be welcoming.
Anyway shit happens, all of the decoders were a one press sorta situation anyway.
Yep. Thought we were trying to help. Not surprised. I know the game. Crazy that these same dudes crying about keeping links alive, re-upping 20 times, then crying about the codes, then crying about sharing/not sharing the methods/hints. Ridiculous.

Back