Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I "had" 2 accounts when the forum fucked up and i posted on the second one. Like i said i posted shit and then the next day you was posting what i posted. Own up to your bullshit.

Go back even further i said i have nothing against LV as long as you post HEAT. but spamming the same mega from the 1.7tb all day wasn't it chief. @Fightbackmode2005 would post heat and the next day you had it repacked in a LV link.

If this thread gets filled with nothing but LV or exe but every mega is heat/new no one would be complaining but you retards knew what you were doing. Straight spamming.

I'll be a rat all damn day if niggas like you is posting cp with those matti folders or did you forget that already?
If someone posted something the day b4 I would never post it the next day cause it wouldn’t get any clicks stoopid, talking bout you had two accounts, fucking cap ass nigga

Last edited:
I "had" 2 accounts when the forum fucked up and i posted on the second one. Like i said i posted shit and then the next day you was posting what i posted. Own up to your bullshit.

Go back even further i said i have nothing against LV as long as you post HEAT. but spamming the same mega from the 1.7tb all day wasn't it chief. @Fightbackmode2005 would post heat and the next day you had it repacked in a LV link.

If this thread gets filled with nothing but LV or exe but every mega is heat/new no one would be complaining but you retards knew what you were doing. Straight spamming.

I'll be a rat all damn day if niggas like you is posting cp with those matti folders or did you forget that already?
If I posted CP how is my account still here? Don’t mix With those nigga who all have been ban

HLi0Zgbb_o.jpg

M$Wh0pp3r M3

BIYok6Ar_o.jpg

4nn3 M00r3

uacSzbVI_o.jpg

R4ch3lF1t_

IYeZ7tqX_o.png

R3in3yJ4m3s

DyMMJCUl_t.jpg

Bl0nD13 F3ss3R

CODE 0.0 ?
:godisgood:
LFG!!! E8B3A2C7-5BEE-489E-94CC-6587893C5952.gif

A matter of fact when i just came here I didn’t know how to decode shit, so all my content came from reddit and other free forums so idk how I posted your content or Fightbackmode2005 content when I came here, back up those accusations with receipt, all my ad link post are still up

This ain’t my site or thread, but fire deserves LV. And LV ain’t pennies. You make on LV in a day what you make on other sites in a month. On God...

Brah you need to stop arguing so much about stupid shit. Just post your shit and keep it pushing man, don't worry about what anyone else is doing.

the guy I talked about wants to sell his TG. 37k members for 10k .

The guy doesnt even know how to make megas and uses erome. Posts like one chick a day talk about not knowing the value of what you have

In some countys Telegram must ban nude content...
Where are you from?

Back