Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

okay this is the last drop for me for today well no one more
this gif don't do this chick justice body is nice

View attachment 341110
don't let this weird gif fool you this bitch got a nice body and yeah shes strange but that just make my dick harder.

uggcf://qevir.tbbtyr.pbz/qevir/h/1/sbyqref/1k9R49HhT5rPdhQAUcx-t8B9xVJXBuQH8

I dig braces. Don’t judge me...

I try to post leaks for everyone to see how some of these thots try to scam us. Keep in mind the simps severely outnumber us. We are a small minority of woke dudes who like seeing these thots bussin' it open. For free of course.

But several of us have plugs who hook us up with content at a reduced cost. We make these drops for free. Dudes still complain. There is no clout-chasing. I do this for the love of the game.
That’s true but the OF waves for a lot of these thots has messed up the game. When these poplar IG hoes started doing the bare minimum and making 100k a month it made these other hoes think they can finesse too. But you right about the simps they make it hard for us to gain control.

I will take what you’ve taught us and hush oh great one!
Coding Methods

Only giving hints because we try to keep the simps and thots from killing the links.

Since we've started this, it has been working pretty well.

Please don't reveal the coding methods.

Please use Google with the hints. Google won't lead you wrong.

Code 1.0 - Hint is Nintendo 64
Code 2.0 - Hint is Caesar salad
Code 3.0 - Hint is Rotting flesh
Code 4.0 - Reserved
Code 5.0 - Reserved

Pretty obvious a lot of yall cant handle real natural black thickness. so yall opt to drop white skinny or fake hoes. Should be ashamed to be black.
Yall need to get up on these south africans cause thats where the real heat is at!
Exclusive drop for your head tops! Wont be up for long for the snitches, so download as much as you can. I'll stay subbed so ill keep updating.

2036x2002_2794f4dbc46e7f4fba8802ae45ea1ab2.jpg

uggcf://zrtn.am/sbyqre/AA0OwEWV#-ZqMmzYStn_QhBw590dMSN

Pretty obvious a lot of yall cant handle real natural black thickness. so yall opt to drop white skinny or fake hoes. Should be ashamed to be black.
Yall need to get up on these south africans cause thats where the real heat is at!
Exclusive drop for your head tops! Wont be up for long for the snitches, so download as much as you can. I'll stay subbed so ill keep updating.

View attachment 341274

1.0 that shit pls

View attachment 341274

i only know only 64 , this one always confuse me , i always mix things but link apper dead to me so please dm me her stuff

View attachment 341274

View attachment 341274

wow! this what im talking about man ! unfortunately i cant seem to access the link.

Back