NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 336658

Official Deaf Bae

0<<8;`UU5-/)T6BU.74,-:U*t3W{p]pIS'/W8=s*A]{wh>.?1x=zo?

Code 3.0

Vets and Contributors early access. Will drop to a lower method later today for everyone else.

Deafbae? (@__andraa) | Twitter

View attachment 336659
This some good shit ngl

Reactions: Spudmcgee
Dudes really have a love/hate relationship with these OF hoes...or hoes period. Cats cannot get enough of these bitches, downloading petabytes of their pics and vids every single day, but, weirdly, the more they watch the more they despise them.

It's almost like dudes forget where they live. Earth. A conglomerate of capitalist and dictatorial corporations designed to keep the masses impoverished, uneducated, disempowered, and working as mindless drones to elevate the wealthy and powerful. We know that whole "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is a bunch of horseshit. Everybody can't. By design, SOMEBODY has to be at the rock bottom to keep this shit working, right? Once you realize that trap of hypocrisy, ANY means that anyone can use to break that shit (that doesn't hurt anyone else) is good with me until they can find better means.

Now, like dude in this video, do I want my friends or family doing it? No. But that's an emotional response to the expected backlash based on the same hypocrisy and, personally, wanting those I love to leave legacies more substantive than making niggas cum for a decade. But do I give a fuck what a stranger does? Also, no.

(P.S. None of this applies to calling these bitches hoes and sluts and looking down at them. That's just for the thrill and fantasy of degradation. But in real life, the Matrix is the Matrix.)

Anyone got her links?

Attachments

• 219A95AE-8B6D-48D4-B9A2-48609A577470.jpeg
    219A95AE-8B6D-48D4-B9A2-48609A577470.jpeg
    663.9 KB · Views: 177