Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I said it once, I'll say it again. 99% of these hoes will be selling ass on the street for $2 before long. How dumb do you have to do to cop 20k and spend it all 'buying shit you didn't have'. Hope she bought a house and a retirement plan. Just like that dumb thot someone posted a few weeks back that droped 60k on a damn car. Prolly got no life insurance, health insurance, or a dollar in savings.

But I guess what's the point when you got simps bringing you food and kneeling down at your feet while you slap them and call them dumb piggies.

I said it once, I'll say it again. 99% of these hoes will be selling ass on the street for $2 before long. How dumb do you have to do to cop 20k and spend it all 'buying shit you didn't have'. Hope she bought a house and a retirement plan. Just like that dumb thot someone posted a few weeks back that droped 60k on a damn car. Prolly got no life insurance, health insurance, or a dollar in savings.

But I guess what's the point when you got simps bringing you food and kneeling down at your feet while you slap them and call them dumb piggies.
Yup, the OF girls who said they never gonna do meetups is leaning towards that now. Saw a basic bitch start her price at 1k lol...

Someone has to have her.. We need a RE-UP of this ❗

iamdrinaa – Hismind

OnlyFans

Back