NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So, Onlyfans must have hired some super-smart goons to keep us from accessing the site. I had Onlyfans Enhancer and Downloader for Onlyfans installed on Chrome and Yandex. Could not access Onlyfans on either browser. Uninstalled both extensions, and now I can access Onlyfans. Had no problem accessing using Edge, but did not have those extensions installed on Edge either. Coincidence? I think not. Be careful out here fellas.
Damn, so no more ripping?

Reactions: Faha
Damn, so no more ripping?

It never stopped me from accessing OF, it's just that the download buttons keep disappearing. One day they'll be gone from Chrome but still there on Firefox, next day they're gone from Firefox but they're still there on Chrome.

They're currently there on Chrome but only the buttons under each post, not the ones at the top that let you rip the whole page. Right now I'm trynna rip a page that has like 300+ posts and I gotta go through and download them one by one... it's a pain in the ass.

It never stopped me from accessing OF, it's just that the download buttons keep disappearing. One day they'll be gone from Chrome but still there on Firefox, next day they're gone from Firefox but they're still there on Chrome.

They're currently there on Chrome but only the buttons under each post, not the ones at the top that let you rip the whole page. Right now I'm trynna rip a page that has like 300+ posts and I gotta go through and download them one by one... it's a pain in the ass.
Damn. I mean the extension probably will get updated to bypass that.

So, Onlyfans must have hired some super-smart goons to keep us from accessing the site. I had Onlyfans Enhancer and Downloader for Onlyfans installed on Chrome and Yandex. Could not access Onlyfans on either browser. Uninstalled both extensions, and now I can access Onlyfans. Had no problem accessing using Edge, but did not have those extensions installed on Edge either. Coincidence? I think not. Be careful out here fellas.
Try using brave its exactly like chrome & open source...see if it works with that