Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

matrix.jpg

danmarinothrowing.gif

@KingMega

MizzOktoberXXX re-up. Appreciate the drop bro. Watch out for the snitches and simps.

https://mega.nz/file/X9RwDaQb#1uEbWk97GZBLVvKFJArzfrAhgO9eKGNBNQTxpYotVcc
Code 0.0

Mizzoktober : goddesses

Now I face the reality of slavery not finished but just shifted to mind slavery !!
Some of y'all niggas in there need a good BOB MARLEY music therapy "survival album" is good start
!!!!!
Niggaaa still thinks beauty is being light skin or whites crazy world !!!
:Will:
There's entire thread dedicated to gorgeous dark skinned women. What are you even talking about?

If this is about that one chick, @Diar made a post about, she's not that attractive, man. Even he admitted she's was only slightly above average to him.

She's not ugly. If 5 is average and ugly starts at 4, she's a 5 or 6 IMO.

Edit... just saw more of her face in her Mega. 6.5 to 7.

I like all kinds of bitches but I prefer African features.

Not trying to cause controversy or call dudes colorstruck.... like what you want. But here's a challenge for y'all. The next 10 chicks you say are ugly, take a note of the specifics of their features. Pretty often you'll find that, subconsciously, ugly is just a synonym for black or enlarged (still meaning black) features: complexion, lips, noses, natural, kinky, or short hair, body composition, etc.

Sorry Dog no shade but Scooby Doo is butt ugly whether she is light skinned, puerto rican, mexican, brazilian. Her skin complexion has nothing to do with it, it was her father sperm and probably her mother's DNA. LOL, I am just saying

Back