Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I got what I was looking for from really kickass and helpful people on another forum. One that was more welcoming. Big thanks to them.

Yeah, thanks so much for letting me feel welcome here. Not. I should have known that a forum for black people would hold up to all the negative stereotypes. The admin should change the sign up requirements to only continental ghetto, ebonics speaking black people allowed.

You can close my account admin.

I got what I was looking for from really kickass and helpful people on another forum. One that was more welcoming. Big thanks to them.

Yeah, thanks so much for letting me feel welcome here. Not. I should have known that a forum for black people would hold up to all the negative stereotypes. The admin should change the sign up requirements to only continental ghetto, ebonics speaking black people allowed.

You sound really entitled and bitter, my friend.

No need to go through the whole performative exit routine. If you don't want to participate in the forum, all you have to do is stop posting and reading posts. Nobody has to close your account. Just leave if you are unhappy.

I used it on chrome about 20 minutes ago. The extension is working but somehow it can't be found in the chrome store from what I'm seeing.

Yeah, I'm using it n Chrome right now. Looks like they're playing some kind of whack-a-mole game where they switch between Chrome and Firefox so I'm just trying to grab what I can while the shit is still functional

Can someone help me out

Question...
Most of the top earners on OnlyFans have accounts for $5 - $10 a month.
Who the fuck be gassing some of these bitches for them to think that their shit is worth #20+ a month ? LMFAO
Is the Simp Nation that powerful ?
tbh nothing should be more expensive than msBnasty since she prob provides the most content but a lot of women don't understand that you make millions easier from thousands of 5 dollar subs vs a couple dozen 25 dollar subs.

to each their own, though

nigga noone cares

if one of y’all drop her shiit, I’ll retire from posting ad links
View attachment 326455
Screenshot_253.png

stop spamming ad links for the next 12 hours and I'll upload it

It's not rocket science. The phrase is: it's not rocket science. Nobody does surgery on rockets dumbass.

My first post here was a request. Just like other requests here. Then someone said I was the owner of that onlyfans, which doesn't make sense because I don't even live in the U.S. Then I posted in the request section. No answer. Fine. No big deal. Then I made one comment on ldndrygin and then you for whatever reason decide you know all about me and attack me. I've never did Shit to you dude.

Totally uncalled for. This forum is toxic as fuck.
rocket surgery is an internet phrase dating back from like the early 2000's, child.

it's like rocket science and brain surgery together. Jesus fuck.

anyway

oh and lndndrygin isn't american. her fuckign name is london dry gin

fucking rockets, man, how do they work?

Back