Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

look forward to trying to rip this content, she finally made one ??

She finally made one? Nah man... she made one back in March.... spent the first week or two re-posting old-ass pics and vids from her IG (EXTREMELY lo-res copies of the pics btw), urging niggas to tip to encourage her to post new content.... taking money for customs and not fulfilling them.... arguing with niggas who demanded to see more.... and then she pretty much just abandoned the page.

I knew going in that she was not gonna post nothing too serious, but I didn't expect THAT level pf scamming, though. So is this yet ANOTHER account she made?

Aint miss much with that Rosie Reed mega, she literally got 1000+ full length vids online and that was just a bunch 5 second clips and a couple random vids. Better than nothing tho

Damn I ain tripping then. 1000+ clips? Lol but they all cost like 7-25$. Ive bought a few of her clips. She’s dope but I thought that folder might’ve had some heaters

Back