Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

you admitted those links werent even yours dumbass. You yourself stole them from another member here and posted them in your discord and behind paywalls.

You hypocritical dumbass :imsayin:
Exactly my point dumbass you not clapping my personal shit snitch ass nigga you reported random links and 4 of my megas gone from the. Links I posted here I know that was you to

Nigga all im doing is posting my shit and its y'all niggas that try to run this site all these dam requirements and shit so I jus ended up asking banging screw about everything so I know I don't run shit bangin screw does ???
You got your own shit and you still posted the direct links from my storage, stank booty ass

Pay attention to your karma nigga

Exactly my point dumbass you not clapping my personal shit snitch ass nigga you reported random links and 4 of my megas gone from the. Links I posted here I know that was you to

nigga I told you i reshared them. I didn't clap shit, I had to educate you retarded nigga that we got simps clapping links.

You whole discord is dry as fuck and just resharing links from other users. You don't have a single link thats your own you dumbass

nigga I told you i reshared them. I didn't clap shit, I had to educate you retarded nigga that we got simps clapping links.

You whole discord is dry as fuck and just resharing links from other users. You don't have a single link thats your own you dumbass
Bro you reported my shit and I got 8 discords retard ? i didn't update the ones your in lamooo my main discord still gets my new links and the coded shit un coded ? I noticed you got a VPN to keep joining back so its point less to keep banning you out but what ever bro

Bro you reported my shit and I got 8 discords retard ? i didn't update the ones your in lamooo my main discord still gets my new links and the coded shit un coded ? I noticed you got a VPN to keep joining back so its point less to keep banning you out but what ever bro

you're going to have 7 discords soon.

dddd.png

don't worry i'll find the other 7 too, i'm on a roll now

you do know dmca is broken right? Never watched youtube, you can DMCA anyone you want because it's flawed. I don't even need to prove shit

Say bye bye to discord n8 :lol9:
Okay ? have fun but block me tho cuz you weird asf lamoooo I forgot you been in the game since 1995 ? but yeah just block me or how do I block you cuz I really don't care about you nigha

Okay ? have fun but block me tho cuz you weird asf lamoooo I forgot you been in the game since 1995 ? but yeah just block me or how do I block you cuz I really don't care about you nigha

press my name and click ignore :celebrate: see you in your 7 other discords

Back