Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Your exposing spree clearly didn't do shit with the legions of people who continue to need help every day. You miscalculated. You can post the solutions again paint by numbers style and five posts later someone will ask how to do it. Too dumb to search (hence the begging for links in the first place). People are lazy and stupid. Your bozo ass included since you chose that side. Don't act like you're doing us a favor by not reposting. You just came to realize the coders were right.
I’m not reading that shit lmao nice try writing all that garbage shit white boy

Wait... why am I talking to this clown? He is a leech. He is a non-contributor and doesn't drop heat ever. His code knowledge means nothing and has impacted exactly zero activity in here. His entire presence is and has been utterly inconsequential. Yeah....ignore button. Whatever you say next, you won.

Om
Spoken like a true Brownsville Nigga. Goofy (lame or snitch), white boy, cornball... All broke Nigga comebacks. Using your logic, Obama and Malcolm X are cornballs. You know, because they could read, write, and articulate lol.

First you try to clown me saying I’m broke and don’t take care of my kids. Then you try to clown me by saying I’m a WhiteBoy from Manhattan. Which i$ it? lol

And by the way, I don’t have kids but if I did, I’d still live where I live. I actually care about their environment and resources, unlike your parents...

BROWNSVILLE!
View attachment 307429
I’m still not reading that shit nice try tho. You got too much time on your hands lol

Back