Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Imagine having the last 40 messages consist of nothing but begging then post one link and thinking you’re hot shit ??
Stop being a lil bitch posting decoding links and then being ass holes when people ask how , ion need these shitty link , I’m speaking for the people who ask and get shut up , it ain’t fair ☠️

Now like I said , y’all niggas and this decoding shit is od , it’s never that serious and if u gone do it , make sure people know how and don’t be selfish when people ask
No one is gonna spoon feed you the answers is either you get smart enough to find out yourself or you don’t. No one owes you shit

Listen no one told me the answers I just tried until I got it I still don’t k ow codes 3 & 4 but you don’t see me complaining about that it is what it is.
That’s you , I’m not you and neither are the other people in here who don’t , ain’t it’s nothing to text someone how and show them what u know , there’s no point in being a selfish fuck

I’m speaking for the people who ask and get shut up , it ain’t fair ☠
ain’t it’s nothing to text someone how and show them what u know , there’s no point in being a selfish fuck
.... and if u gone do it , make sure people know how and don’t be selfish when people ask

Yes, this is how codes should work. Code the links but tell everyone the code and if you happen to miss anybody give the code to any random person who asks.

Lol..... every week, I tell ya.

BE58C6B6-C9B6-459E-8459-D9F7F2720A9C.png

anybody got any links on her? I know her OF only 5$ but I think she one of them scamming hoes

So I’m a hoarder because I didn’t post 50cc3r. Then WTF you call this Nigga? WTF he been doing over the last 8 months? lol. Funny how you empty the hard drive and everyone is cool. Don’t post a couple bitches and everyone loses their minds. “Stop hoarding” “You stole those from Reddit” “I will just go ahead and post MY Mega of her”. SMFH. You should’ve done that weeks ago when I asked for Coco files. But that’s not your modus operandi, is it?
View attachment 306913

Quoted me TWICE in the early morning hours going on a tirade like a mad-man in a blind rage and for what?

I'm not an active poster & I'm only here on occasion. I have a life, BIG revelation.

Only on internet forums is that some sort of gotcha. Clown.

Not to mention all but ONE of my previous posts is SHARING content.

:tuh: :tuh: :tuh: :tuh: :tuh: :tuh:

HERE'S THE MEGA for you and your cheerleaders:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOTVSVlZyZUZGcVVpTlRaREZIUjNCWlQxOWxUVGN5Y3psaU1ITlRlamgz

(some vids may have disappeared because of DMCA)

Last edited:
View attachment 307376

anybody got any links on her? I know her OF only 5$ but I think she one of them scamming hoes
218 posts ....

it's 5$ :cont:

Back