NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I dunno what kinda quote repost you did, but i’m guessing you somehow typed your question into my response. No, I never seen any Megas. Just single files. I built some, but will release on Discord VIP. Fuck these ABW snitches...

I will actually take the time to hook up contributors if I got it, the others are just wasting their time asking me for shit. He asked Fight and I for the same chick within minutes of each other. I don’t even know how many other ABW DMs he was in for that $3.25 sub.
View attachment 306628

Well, y'all contributors need that attention. That's why you flex all day here on ABW. Y'all could just be in your little private rooms and share heat amongst yourselves, no? But the attention is just irresistible, that's why you are here on ABW. What's all that collection achievement without taking credit for it? Hehe. Only a weirdo find the term "King" weird. Stop acting like you don't enjoy the "power" you have garnered as contributor. Relish it.

Well, y'all contributors need that attention. That's why you flex all day here on ABW. Y'all could just be in your little private rooms and share heat amongst yourselves, no? But the attention is just irresistible, that's why you are here on ABW. What's all that collection achievement without taking credit for it? Hehe. Only a weirdo find the term "King" weird. Stop acting like you don't enjoy the "power" you have garnered as contributor. Relish it.
Nigga, I’m here to dump Megas and hopefully get C0c0 app videos in return. Fuck what you talkin’ bout...

I asked for something. If you don't have, you simply ignore, but you just couldn't resist the urge to flex your demi-god status of condescension. I'm not from Reddit. I'm just one of tons of randoms permanently in the background here on ABW, the audience if you may that been around since almost the beginning of the creation of this particular thread. I don't need to ask for most content cos it's always available as others request for it. Admittedly, my asking this one time was an aberration. Apologies! Will crawl back into the hole of oblivion again.

Attention. lol. I want private videos. And flexing? How TF am I flexing? Because I don’t just taketaketake from ABW for months without returning the favor? Fuck all that collection achievement credit BS you speaking. And what fucking “power” you talking about I garnered? Nigga, I do shit in real life. Nobody here has power. Even the ABW owner (unless in the real world). And calling another Nigga “King” IS weird. Whether you known him for a minute or a lifetime. Whether he’s homeless or literally a fucking king...

• Cap
Reactions: GimmeDaLoot