NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

lmao that's exactly what I do when I'm about to sub to someone new. you gotta have your own "Jordan Rulebook" when you're thinking about subbing someone you're new to so you don't feel like you got scammed lmao
These IOS hacks from Verizon incels, not 0nlyF4n5, Bro...

A fine, confident, self-admitted (reformed?) ho. Bitch is probably like Disneyland in bed.
Dwade enjoying that open relationship and probably the occasional 1 v 2 (or 3)....can’t hate the man or the game or the woman... thanks

Food 4 Less - Kroger® Fairy Tales Fruit Flavored Snacks, 10 ct ...

FairyThugFantasy

Click Here!

FairyThugMother : HairyEbonyArmpits
Re up plz

Who got her mega pls???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200626_131642_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626_131642_com.instagram.android.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 57
Man Stfu Oh baby dick, I can’t hold it in anymore cupcake ass boy . I’m tired of ya grown ass man crying about decoding and than people post a link, and all you have to do is watch an ad for 10 seconds and you complaining like a bitch ....

word of advice ... why don’t you plan out what you wanna watch and grab what you need , before you put your meat in your hand trying to go down this feed mad because you have to wait 10 seconds for a fucking nut,
take you and your baby nut somewhere with that bull shit because you know what’s worse than having to wait 10 seconds having to hear ya bitch about everything causing you to scroll and waste more time
okay i get it now, some of yall in here are so deprived of actual reasoning abilities and it's evident as fuck. Not once do i mention anything about having to wait, why? universal bypass sorts that out. The issue, as i clearly stated, is the fact that a lot of those links lead to dead ends. Shit aint rocket science, i figured out "decoding" all on my own in 20 mins tops, when actual links in linkvertise works then that's all well and good, but a lot of the times they are dead ends.