Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

! MUST WATCH !!!!
Yes indeed! Lol. But anybody have the full length??? That ass too good. Dick service too good.

[/QUOTE]
My money is still on WD. They bought Hitachi awhile back. I've never had a Hitachi or WD fail on me.
Seagates used to be another story; FWIW, they've gotten better since they acquired Samsung's HDD division.

I'll still fuck with the Seagate's portable drives, but even then... all of that shit is backed elsewhere.

Best SSD? More than likely WD/Samsung. Samsung's r/w speeds can't be beat at the moment.
Just stay away from the QLCs... those are WORMs (Write Once, Read Many) IMO.
Mannnnn fuck hitachi lol

3-2-1 Always.
3 copies, 2 offsite (different locations), & 1 cloud double 4096 encrypted backup.
You'll find the ones that got burned are usually preaching this. Trust me brother, I've been there too with Maxtor and others.

Check with BB as they post their HDD failure rates quarterly and annually. Curious though... was it the 3TB WD drive that failed you? That was the only one that I knew of that failed at a miserable rate back in the day.

Sure you ain't talking about the 3TB Seagate? That's the one involved in a class-action lawsuit I was unlucky enough to own and have fail on me. Never going back to Seagate, all WD for NAS Drives, Samsung or WD for internals.

Back