Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

In fact, I need to understand the psychology of these dudes who adamantly refuse to contribute and would rather exist on begging. Why beg incessantly? Why ask for the same bitch 50 times in a row? Why rant and rave and complain for weeks and months instead of finding links and posting them? Why actually get mad when you can't decode something instead of just saying "OK" and going to an uncoded link and taking that bitch? Explain yourselves.

If one of you low life leeches are willing to answer some of these questions, I may hit you with a decode secret or two. I say maybe because chances are you'll just say unhelpful retarded shit and I'll tell you to fuck off.
Because half of them can’t even read, let alone procure flies to organize into a folder and contribute. I’m not even gonna get into decoding. Plus they’ve begged their whole life. Why stop now? They’re pretty much reduced to MouthBreathing KnuckleDraggers who can’t do much more than clicking hyperlinks below pretty pictures. SMFH...

Back