NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I did an informal survey and 86.5% of lurkers, leeches, and beggars all say "I took a break and came back and now the codes blah blah blah." How did "I took a break" become the universal go-to sympathy begging move? Is it supposed to be suggesting that they were super active before they left but we just don't remember?

Funny coincidence how hundreds of y'all just happened to return from long exiles exactly when the coding started LOL. Y'all "came back" and the first thing you do is start begging and not contributing? LMAO..fuck off.

#PostMegas

The time has come..... me and @Fightbackmode2005 present my RETIREMENT FOLDER.
View attachment 301802

Imma end this shit by saying Fight came in like Drake and future out this bitch. (Fight most likely light skinned so he Drake. View attachment 301804

Anyways Y'ALL BETTER IMPORT THIS SHIT. (64 X 2) THIS MY LAST DROP. SHARE THIS SO WE ALL EAT. EVEN GOT THAT FAT BITCH ITSWYNTER IN HERE. FUCK YO SPYING ASS YOU MUFFIN TOP HEAVYWEIGHT THOT CHAMPION. OL MS PUFF BUILT ASS BITCH. View attachment 301805

Anyways import this shit so everybody can eat.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOVBla0ZZZVZsS1FTTnRUblZRZURadFNVRnhTMWhtVkV0dFNIYzFOa2Qz (64) View attachment 301799

See you guys on the SFW forums. I'm out the game. Also FUCK BEGGERS. DROP SOMETHING OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

FUCK TRUMP, FREE BOBBY SHMURDA, FIGHT, JANG, AND DIOR IS GOATED. JANETBLACKSON OUT.View attachment 301798
Bro, appreciate the shout out but I am blacker than this pic:

Black Background Hd Images posted by Zoey Cunningham