Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Aye tell me why I just finessed this bitch into giving me some head y'all

She was driving Uber lol if you haven't already seen my last shit then look here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/mega-thread-come-see-all-your-favorite-girls.22080/post-1542110

That video did numbers. 76k views so I'm back with some even HOTTER shit but niggas aint getting this 1 for free

So she picked me up and I got to beatin my shit in the backseat like usual. Noticed the bitch wasn't paying me no mind so I hopped and the front seat still with my dick in my hand and then I grabbed her hand and had her jack me off with it while she was still steering with her other hand. Now I know this lil bitch was low key intimidated since she could see the glock in my waistband. I asked her for some head while I was recording her she jokingly kept saying "nahh, i can't do that I gotta boyfriend". Then she slipped up and said "at least turn the camera off first" and right when she said that I knew I had her. I told her I would but to pull over first and then we in the hallway of this apartment building and I had her jack my shit again. Not gon cap, I felt completely in control of this bitch since she was obeying my every command so I pointed my phone back at her to record and told her to suck my dick. She listened but hesitated at first (see the gif I made below)

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. She instantly got on her knees and I grabbed the back of her head and put my dick in back in her throat. She sucked my balls and everything. But u gotta pay to see all that. It's the rawest video u will probably ever see. Opportunity to watch won't be around for ever either.

When I told that hoe stop looking so sad. Look me in my fucking eyes while you sucking my dick.

The whole 12 minute video is for sale. Hit my DM

She was driving Uber lol if you haven't already seen my last shit then look here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/mega-thread-come-see-all-your-favorite-girls.22080/post-1542110

That video did numbers. 76k views so I'm back with some even HOTTER shit but niggas aint getting this 1 for free

So she picked me up and I got to beatin my shit in the backseat like usual. Noticed the bitch wasn't paying me no mind so I hopped and the front seat still with my dick in my hand and then I grabbed her hand and had her jack me off with it while she was still steering with her other hand. Now I know this lil bitch was low key intimidated since she could see the glock in my waistband. I asked her for some head while I was recording her she jokingly kept saying "nahh, i can't do that I gotta boyfriend". Then she slipped up and said "at least turn the camera off first" and right when she said that I knew I had her. I told her I would but to pull over first and then we in the hallway of this apartment building and I had her jack my shit again. Not gon cap, I felt completely in control of this bitch since she was obeying my every command so I pointed my phone back at her to record and told her to suck my dick. She listened but hesitated at first (see the gif I made below)

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. She instantly got on her knees and I grabbed the back of her head and put my dick in back in her throat. She sucked my balls and everything. But u gotta pay to see all that. It's the rawest video u will probably ever see. Opportunity to watch won't be around for ever either.

When I told that hoe stop looking so sad. Look me in my fucking eyes while you sucking my dick.

Hoe ass nigga you a rapist GTFOH nobody wanna buy your shit you suka ass simp

Sharpie Azrael or ABW on the next one’s forehead. Post it for free. If it’s fire, I’ll cop the next one...

I bet you one of them niggas that had an imaginary friend growing up.

After a week of snatching and gathering shit.....
My retirement folder is complete. Due to me having TV and music packs on the same mega, imma see if @Fightbackmode2005 still down to help me drop it with one of his burners. Imma be on other forums but not this one anymore. I'm tired of being addicted. Y'all better import this shit so everyone can eat. Screenshot_20200620-121410_MEGA.jpg giphy (64).gif tylerthecreator.gif
If FightBack is on today, imma see if it drops today.

Back