Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

These weirdo incels crack me up. If no one is buying the content no one is sharing.

So you in here begging and saying you make all this money in real life but can't pay $12 for a sub. Other members drop what they paid for it. Keep bytching and writing posts like your writing in your diary complaining about ABW niggas bullying me for me a cheap fuck.

Look at this pathetic begging and feending like a crack head, but you got money :lol9:
Time to log off and use that real life money to get out the basement and interact with real life bytches and lay off the ethots

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-30-48.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-09.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-34.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-59.png
Man those screenshots hit different when a dude is caught running his mouth. Like I told him, we make examples out of chumps like him. Probably came from Reddit where he had 10,000 points and felt he was a Wanksta!

SCAT SHIT POOP FECES
THIS IS SCAT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

gssor://ldfz.my/enkcdq/wu5AEXXQ#vjEUY1U8ajC0P3OKdnhqKZ

its that 2.0 you gonna be so happy that you slide 25 steps to to the right

ALSO IF ANY OF YALL GOT CRYBAE's mega hit me up ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THAT SCAT
The NastyAngelBitch really nasty fam lol

Man those screenshots hit different when a dude is caught running his mouth. Like I told him, we make examples out of chumps like him. Probably came from Reddit where he had 10,000 points and felt he was a Wanksta!

lmfaooo bro those screenshots don’t mean shit to a nigga like me at all, especially if I already clarified what I do when I’m in here myself bozo, it’s the Internet YOU take this shit serious not I fam but whenever you done sucking mad dick you let me know bro ... do your “job” and post them fucking links like you supposed to bitch fuck you talking bout ... its 2020 why tf are you even saying “chump” and “wanksta”

Back