NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

SCAT SHIT POOP FECES
THIS IS SCAT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

gssor://ldfz.my/enkcdq/wu5AEXXQ#vjEUY1U8ajC0P3OKdnhqKZ

its that 2.0 you gonna be so happy that you slide 25 steps to to the right

ALSO IF ANY OF YALL GOT CRYBAE's mega hit me up ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THAT SCAT

Reactions: BackendDonny
niggas claiming to make money but in here everyday requesting bytches because .... ?

you hopping on the frankstand line too I see lmfaooo direct it next time
Thanks for the compliments. Yes, we make examples out of chumps like you. Stop begging and start sharing.

What example ? You said literally nothing bro lmfaoooo come back to the real life you looking for Bitches to beat your dick to or just have they content FOR FREE just like everyone else is ... only thing is you probably more advanced than other niggas so I guess you feel like you some type of better but okay lmfaoooo you feel like you Top Tier Creep or Elite Perv or some shit like I’m not understanding your issue homie frfr once again this is internet I take 0 of you niggas serious and I guarantee them ABW bucks don’t even compare to what’s in that savings of yours since you love pointing out broke niggas :sayword:

Ayo a fed flag that I found out and peeped about these scamming OF hoes is that if she has an IG and she post a picture telling you to subscribe and you can comment on it most likely mean she be scamming or ain’t posting good shit. And if you subbed to a hoe page and you can’t comment on a post then she scamming. I peeped that shit cause fineassarii is a scammer from just the comments on her OF page. Niggas was like yo I didn’t get my video I paid for 3 weeks ago !

niggas claiming to make money but in here everyday requesting bytches because .... ?

I see You standing in line for your free Frank too Fam ... SUCK MY DICK ... speak when spoken to like idk wassup with some of you weird ass niggas but do your bitch know you out here eating this much dick ?

• Haha
Reactions: Freezememe
Ikr! Like dude, if you balling, why are you asking us to pay for a $12 sub for a thot for you? The lames are hilarious

lmfaoooo still dick eating I see ... nobody asked nobody to pay for shit bro you draggin it now lmfaoooo you deadass the ONLY nigga in here that felt a way about my post, are you gonna rip those vids ??? Like share the wealth since you still going, stop bitching and get the vids for me and the niggas that’s possibly interested in shawty and if not we don’t got shit else to talk about Idek you weird ass nigga so get off my dick I said what I said my nigga it’s over I don’t bicker back and forth like bitches and I already told you to stop dick eating and all that so if you continue with this ... we know what type weird bitch nigga shit you like getting into

Ayo a fed flag that I found out and peeped about these scamming OF hoes is that if she has an IG and she post a picture telling you to subscribe and you can comment on it most likely mean she be scamming or ain’t posting good shit. And if you subbed to a hoe page and you can’t comment on a post then she scamming. I peeped that shit cause fineassarii is a scammer from just the comments on her OF page. Niggas was like yo I didn’t get my video I paid for 3 weeks ago !
I feel you. I don’t pay for shit, but some of these chicks keep it 100 and shouldnt be ripped THAT badly. They actually take pride in their work and do right by their clients. So I rip, but don’t share lol.

SCAT SHIT POOP FECES
THIS IS SCAT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

gssor://ldfz.my/enkcdq/wu5AEXXQ#vjEUY1U8ajC0P3OKdnhqKZ

its that 2.0 you gonna be so happy that you slide 25 steps to to the right

ALSO IF ANY OF YALL GOT CRYBAE's mega hit me up ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THAT SCAT
niggas pay for anything:scust:

lmfaoooo still dick eating I see ... nobody asked nobody to pay for shit bro you draggin it now lmfaoooo you deadass the ONLY nigga in here that felt a way about my post, are you gonna rip those vids ??? Like share the wealth since you still going, stop bitching and get the vids for me and the niggas that’s possibly interested in shawty and if not we don’t got shit else to talk about Idek you weird ass nigga so get off my dick I said what I said my nigga it’s over I don’t bicker back and forth like bitches and I already told you to stop dick eating and all that so if you continue with this ... we know what type weird bitch nigga shit you like getting into

These weirdo incels crack me up. If no one is buying the content no one is sharing.

So you in here begging and saying you make all this money in real life but can't pay $12 for a sub. Other members drop what they paid for it. Keep bytching and writing posts like your writing in your diary complaining about ABW niggas bullying me for me a cheap fuck.

Look at this pathetic begging and feending like a crack head, but you got money :lol9:
Time to log off and use that real life money to get out the basement and interact with real life bytches and lay off the ethots

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-30-48.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-09.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-34.png

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-19-om-21-31-59.png

These weirdo incels crack me up. If no one is buying the content no one is sharing.

So you in here begging and saying you make all this money in real life but can't pay $12 for a sub. Other members drop what they paid for it. Keep bytching and writing posts like your writing in your diary complaining about ABW niggas bullying me for me a cheap fuck.

Look at this pathetic begging and feending like a crack head, but you got money :lol9:
Time to log off and use that real life money to get out the basement and interact with real life bytches and lay off the ethots

Damn.... this is some sad sack shit. How do you beg for months? I half way understand new niggas. You step in a place that has pretty much any chick you want for free... you might get a lil excited. But that shit don't ever wear off?
:lol9:

lmfaoooo exactly what every other nigga in here doing ... asking for bitches they wanna see naked tf you not exposing nothing nobody else in here
isn’t doing dick eater, niggas do that everyday idk why y’all niggas chose my dick to smoke today and stop worrying about my bank account and worry about your bitch finding out you a closet dick eating ass nigga on the low ... move around bozo you moving like bitches move homie ...

Damn.... this is some sad sack shit. How do you beg for months? I half way understand new niggas. You step in a place that has pretty much any chick you want for free... you might get a lil excited. But that shit don't ever wear off?

definitely gonna call Nathan’s and let them know you in line for your free Frank too Fam don’t worry I gotchu
:ualreadyknow:

nahh but I aint gonna front Fam you could suck dick too if that’s what you was waiting for me to say to you .... wait no longer it’s here

• Haha
  • Wack
Reactions: 38baby and Diar
I been here for a month and only collect as a hobby. I’ll pull out the cocoa butter for new Lastarya/Mariah uploads, tho...