Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man, I've been asking about opening up Candy Shop VIP so the contributors can move there, but all I have been getting is the Garrison Hearst stiff-arm. Even @AP21 said they already have one, but no one answers my question on what the requirement is to get in (and don't tell me $150m ABW bucks). It isn't even active. Not sure why they are so hesitant. Almost every other major board has a section for VIP status.

San Francisco 49ers v St. Louis Rams (With images) | St louis rams ...

Running back Garrison Hearst of the San Francisco 49ers stiff arms ...

2015 49ers Training Camp Thread | Page 10 | 49ers Webzone Forum

The bare necessities / Hearst's running, special teams bail out ...'s running, special teams bail out ...
Tell the whole story brah

Let me say this then because I don't appreciate what's being insinuated

I don't know what the actual requirements are but if I had to guess what one of them might be is some proof that you can be trusted

Most of y'all just popped up out of nowhere with these strange usernames and no pictures in your Avi.

It's certainly not a requirement for you to be here to have one but no one knows y'all. There have been dudes in the very thread that have alerted these chicks to what y'all are doing. Whose to say the same thing won't happen in the VIP section if you're allowed to go in there

Y'all don't visit any other section of the site, again, not a requirement that you do, but how is anyone supposed to be able to gain trust with you or at a minimum, establish a rapport. Some of us have been here since day 1 and have established both trust and a rapport.

And let's just say the only requirement was the ABW bucks part. The fact that you appear to scoff at that seems to suggest you don't think it's worth the time or the effort to see how you can acquire that amount of money to be let into that area. If y'all wanna continue to stay in here, that more than ok. Really it is. I would rather you do that as opposed to venturing out and then be on some fuck shit. I've seen some of the silly back and forths that have gone on in here on the chance I might just pop in here to see what's been going on.

Don't take this as a personal dig to you either because it's not but you alerted me to the thread so this was my opportunity to address everyone at one time.

I'll ask the owner of the site what the requirements are and let y'all know from there when I find something out.

Again, this wasn't a personal dig at you so I hope you don't receive it as such.

Tell the whole story brah

Let me say this then because I don't appreciate what's being insinuated

I don't know what the actual requirements are but if I had to guess what one of them might be is some proof that you can be trusted

Most of y'all just popped up out of nowhere with these strange usernames and no pictures in your Avi.

It's certainly not a requirement for you to be here to have one but no one knows y'all. There have been dudes in the very thread that have alerted these chicks to what y'all are doing. Whose to say the same thing won't happen in the VIP section if you're allowed to go in there

Y'all don't visit any other section of the site, again, not a requirement that you do, but how is anyone supposed to be able to gain trust with you or at a minimum, establish a rapport. Some of us have been here since day 1 and have established both trust and a rapport.

And let's just say the only requirement was the ABW bucks part. The fact that you appear to scoff at that seems to suggest you don't think it's worth the time or the effort to see how you can acquire that amount of money to be let into that area. If y'all wanna continue to stay in here, that more than ok. Really it is. I would rather you do that as opposed to venturing out and then be on some fuck shit. I've seen some of the silly back and forths that have gone on in here on the chance I might just pop in here to see what's been going on.

Don't take this as a personal dig to you either because it's not but you alerted me to the thread so this was my opportunity to address everyone at one time.

I'll ask the owner of the site what the requirements are and let y'all know from there when I find something out.

Again, this wasn't a personal dig at you so I hope you don't receive it as such.
Appreciate the response. I figured as Site Administrator you would set policy. I see that is not the case. Yes, a simple list of requirements would be good. As far as I can tell, that section isn't active anyway.

Here we go with the random dick eating:chillout: ... yesss I can afford it but let’s be logical for a sec ... why would I pay $12 or even $5 or any amount if niggas just gonna post it in here for free or have to decode the shit anyways ? Ain’t that what this page is for ? I’ll leave the paying and ripping to the burner account niggas that do that shit for fun ... you in here for the same reason every other nigga in here for my guy fall back
Funny bro. What you dudes fail to realize is that SOMEONE has to be The Zero Leaker, meaning buying the content to share with others. Judging by your profile, that person isn't you. Contribute more and maybe someone will hook you up. Spend some of that stimulus check and share some of these thots with the fam. 87 posts in 6 months. Not even saying thanks to the posters who feed your desires.

Screenshot_20200619-082759~2.png

Appreciate the response. I figured as Site Administrator you would set policy. I see that is not the case. Yes, a simple list of requirements would be good. As far as I can tell, that section isn't active anyway.
The thing is fam, I can but ultimately it's the site owner that gets the final say and it's probably for the best because if it was my mine, y'all would've probably quit by now lol

But which vip section you're referring to? The one in the candy shop? I was just in there.

Not the other one, yeah, at least for now, they ain't letting no one else in there lol.

I do a lot of stuff around the site. I'm just not as active in this area.

I hope that clears things up a bit. Thank you for not getting offended at my initial response

Back