NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's weird to not like fat stomachs?

And some? Why do fat fans always say "lil" and "some" instead of just saying fat?
I mean she not fat tho idk maybe we all got different ideas of fat like my idea of fat is having a big stomach but having no ass or tits or having a big stomach and big tits. Like theres a difference between thick and slim thick, thick has some stomach doesnt mean their fat and that girl is thick her stomach fits her body. Slim thick im really just not into because their compressing and forcing their body into a shape just doesn't sit right with me.

I mean she not fat tho idk maybe we all got different ideas of fat like my idea of fat is having a big stomach but having no ass or tits or having a big stomach and big tits. Like theres a difference between thick and slim thick, thick has some stomach doesnt mean their fat and that girl is thick her stomach fits her body. Slim thick im really just not into because their compressing and forcing their body into a shape just doesn't sit right with me.
Naw. Fat bitches are forcing their body into a shape that don’t sit right with ME!!!

View attachment 300819

Ms. Juicy

https://mega.nz/folder/jpI2wQQD#up6cOs9RUudenw6eGiKvVw
Lecherous black chick Ms Juicy with huge butt is deeply taken and ...

Juicy stocking - XXX Dessert - Picture 13

Miss Juicy - The Round Rear - Round And Brown 50542

you got tootsie fine ass in there too ... thats a blessing right there icing on a cake

Somebody rip her vids and post the link !!!

Attachments

• 6629D726-CCE5-4719-971A-F41EC0CCF801.png
    6629D726-CCE5-4719-971A-F41EC0CCF801.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
You can't afford $12.00?

Here we go with the random dick eating:chillout: ... yesss I can afford it but let’s be logical for a sec ... why would I pay $12 or even $5 or any amount if niggas just gonna post it in here for free or have to decode the shit anyways ? Ain’t that what this page is for ? I’ll leave the paying and ripping to the burner account niggas that do that shit for fun ... you in here for the same reason every other nigga in here for my guy fall back