Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Now that's a whooty, just wait till she turns around. But she doesn't look too sharp..

200.gif

Last edited:
Anybody got Karmin Yates manyvids ? Dm me ASAP $

Attachments

• 4CE52AC3-AAE3-4B69-BEA8-F8FF147D941B.png
    4CE52AC3-AAE3-4B69-BEA8-F8FF147D941B.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
New onlyfans service that lets you get onlyfans for 1/4 of the price. Join the discord linked below. You can also buy onlyfans wallets with upward of $400. Feel free to join with any questions. Link: https://discord.gg/SB8v8b8

Can get any subscriptions from onlyfans also for the wallet credits you can use them for more subs or dm exclusive they offer we are vouched and have proof cashapp,PayPal,btc accepted got banned again we back

I’m also betting the house that the milk has gone bad. FlapJack city...

....but she got ass, though.

Head like an Easter Island statue, no neck, tits like a pair of bedroom slippers, arms that look like a cross between a tyrannosaur and a church auntie, baby-scarred stomach, no waist, no wrists, huge hands, saddlebag hips, knock knees...

But she got ass. So it's all good. :think3:

Last edited:
@beardedbruh Someone said they wanted more BLACK ass? Okay

K@t@n@h T3@$3 wants to show that ass. Trying to keep it from getting clapped, so follow steps below.

ZZarf05AXoodhosQCYUvfIgAPXsnY0CCZnUFd1BbXAgAZJvaBmMVVYQBZpaVhnLbYIYVY00aeKUYepkRCZayPIgwfHMQYWIaBAsVWX1JfHkYeAkdCXCvgIUBdIglU2faYZaZgpYvWoknUHMRYoUJXYowQYgoUnCBY1P5dIgIYWYXYXX5XIH9ST==

Not eating salad this time...

Wheel of fortune 13 (spin 55) --> Nintendo 64 (Play 3 games) --> Wheel of fortune 13 (spin 5)

e8c21a9c51ff7b32178fa165b4b343b4.jpg
b9bdb38dbde8ae10588f9a8ffd8978c5.jpg
p.png
is there another term you could use to describe the "wheel of fortune" method? been trying to learn on my own but i cant seem to find anything other than the actual wheel of fortune game. I understand the nintendo 64 reference though.

@beardedbruh Someone said they wanted more BLACK ass? Okay

K@t@n@h T3@$3 wants to show that ass. Trying to keep it from getting clapped, so follow steps below.

ZZarf05AXoodhosQCYUvfIgAPXsnY0CCZnUFd1BbXAgAZJvaBmMVVYQBZpaVhnLbYIYVY00aeKUYepkRCZayPIgwfHMQYWIaBAsVWX1JfHkYeAkdCXCvgIUBdIglU2faYZaZgpYvWoknUHMRYoUJXYowQYgoUnCBY1P5dIgIYWYXYXX5XIH9ST==

Wheel of fortune 13 (spin 55) --> Nintendo 64 (Play 3 games) --> Wheel of fortune 13 (spin 5)

e8c21a9c51ff7b32178fa165b4b343b4.jpg
b9bdb38dbde8ae10588f9a8ffd8978c5.jpg
p.png
I have no fortune, hence I have no way of getting a much needed Nintendo 64. Can someone please send me a lifeline.

is there another term you could use to describe the "wheel of fortune" method? been trying to learn on my own but i cant seem to find anything other than the actual wheel of fortune game. I understand the nintendo 64 reference though.
Appreciate it. But i'm still on the search for real African girls, dark ebony skin women from the mother land.

Wipe. If it’s still shitty, wipe again...

bruh how tf i access the shit? just drop the link lol no need for all this

@beardedbruh Someone said they wanted more BLACK ass? Okay. No stomach on this one.

Last edited:
Back