Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

"Gat it fast" you say? Only got to tell me once, nigga.

DAMN SHE FINE

tenor.gif
6'1 goddamn... She fine af

Lol how you know that like seriously u sound dumb af tbh

Nope. I sound like a non-thirsty adult male. Have you heard the phrase "fuck not fap"? That's just the recognition that there is a difference between real life and fantasy. If you introduced me to that chick with a gunt at a party and told me she is your wife of 12 years with whom you have 3 beautiful kids, I might think she is perfectly lovely. If she weren't married to you, and I met her at the club at 1 am, I might be happy to fuck her.

But am I gonna take the time to decrypt a bunch of codes to download a Mega of her pics and vids, and then use precious storage space to save them?

Nah.

I'd fuck, but not fap. She's perfectly fine to have sex with in a pinch, but I wouldn't take her seriously as a model.

It's like Diar said: Just because your cousin can carry a tune a little doesn't mean she's good enough to be professional singer.

Yall niggas weird i like my girls with some stomach let me get that link bro

I like some stomach too... but this.... don't look right. Maybe it's a bad pic, but I just don't think that particular photo was appealing or flattering at all.

Maybe because apart from the stomach, there's like 7 other wack things to notice. if the stomach was her only "flaw," it would be easier to overlook.

Ditto. I was surprised that you focused on the stomach at first when the whole head area (not just the face--the whole goddamn head) was the first thing that struck me as the problem.
Bro, she was hitting me simultaneously from several different tangents. Biceps, wrists, knees, calves...

K@t@n@h T3@$3 wants to show that ass. Trying to keep it from getting clapped, so follow steps below.

ZZarf05AXoodhosQCYUvfIgAPXsnY0CCZnUFd1BbXAgAZJvaBmMVVYQBZpaVhnLbYIYVY00aeKUYepkRCZayPIgwfHMQYWIaBAsVWX1JfHkYeAkdCXCvgIUBdIglU2faYZaZgpYvWoknUHMRYoUJXYowQYgoUnCBY1P5dIgIYWYXYXX5XIH9ST==

13/salad (set to 55) --> Nintendo 64 (Play 3 games) --> 13/salad (set to 5)

e8c21a9c51ff7b32178fa165b4b343b4.jpg
b9bdb38dbde8ae10588f9a8ffd8978c5.jpg
p.png

Last edited:
Back