NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Somebody gone want it......

View attachment 300093

Trisha Paytas -

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVRWVVNuaEJZV0ZaSVhoUVJrTllYell5YTJkT1RrMVRORE10V1c1ZlpGRQ

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVVGeFFraG5XVWxUSVdoT2MyMWlRMk50T0ZReFFrZEJlRmN5Y1dwT1gwRQ

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVd0T2JFZDVRVU5pSVc1UGQySlhNbGQ2UlRsMFlqVlVTVmRpVWxKMFIwRWhjRlYwYldsUmFHSQ
I hate these kinds of posts.

No, nigga. I didn't want to see.

But curiosity is my enemy so

Somebody gone want it......

View attachment 300093

Trisha Paytas -

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVRWVVNuaEJZV0ZaSVhoUVJrTllYell5YTJkT1RrMVRORE10V1c1ZlpGRQ

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVVGeFFraG5XVWxUSVdoT2MyMWlRMk50T0ZReFFrZEJlRmN5Y1dwT1gwRQ

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVd0T2JFZDVRVU5pSVc1UGQySlhNbGQ2UlRsMFlqVlVTVmRpVWxKMFIwRWhjRlYwYldsUmFHSQ

Fluffy bitch gets to it.

ANYBODY GOT KARMIN YATES MANYVIDS DM ME ASAP $

Attachments

• 2EC338A5-089A-45BF-A2FB-49E2A6ACDD52.png
    2EC338A5-089A-45BF-A2FB-49E2A6ACDD52.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
Yooooo... I just got banned from posting AND messaging. An admin coulda at least messaged me why. All I did over the last month was post links and crack jokes. WTF?!?
I wanted to slide in your DM to learn how to get some free cryptos but since you were busy getting your ass banned, I couldn't reach you
Prolly them military posts got your ass barred.
I got two notifications from the admin saying "Everything should be back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience" and "The post approval issue should be resolved." That's all I got from him
Damn. You just went back to being a new member ass Nigga. That's just sad bro but with this newly created account your ass now has the same status as Lurkers, Leeches and even snitches. We wary of you LMAO at your Banned Ass