Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 298803

This lemon head ass stripper chick from Tampa, Florida has a damn near $20.00 subscription price ($17.50), post mid ass content, wants ppl to “Tip”, “Like” & “Comment” on her post and has the NERVE to get mad and in her feelings all because a dude asked her for sex videos. She clearly stated on a post of hers “Can’t wait to make my deepthroat video” so I don’t understand what her outrage was for. These strippers who make OnlyFans really treat their page as if it’s a stripclub, they really be expecting ppl to drop $50.00-$100.00 in 30 mins just to get their attention bitch please. So since she’s a slick mouth bitch here’s her wack ass content.

PS. Don’t expect greatness from this chick.

clapped

Props to @KellxM for this super-exclusive drop. He just saved you guys $49.99. I know we aren't supposed to plug Discords, but we have a live one. PM for details. Contributors, vets, and actives only (unless you want to pay for [VIP] blindly without knowing what you will get like these thots do us!).

Nae (@GirardJanae) | Twitter

Includes Twitter/IG/0n1y4ans rips

View attachment 298069

View attachment 298070

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpODJkbEpHUWtOM1ZDTm5abTlMTjA1d1NuRm5lbmxITTJKVU4zcFRhamhC

Contributor Code 1.0

Keyword is [Nintendo 64]
How do I decode this pls

Full video. The scene is like 25:00-33:00 mark. He can’t get up, she fucks the brotha. Then goes back to the Mexican. He still can’t get it up and he leaves. She then goes back and fucks the brotha AGAIN! Both of them crying and shit LOL!!!
View attachment 298715
View attachment 298716
View attachment 298718
View attachment 298719
View attachment 298721

Ah these some of the best tv I’ve ever seen, she might be in the bottom of a river right now. That nigga was stressed, do they do a reunion type of show like the other reality tv shows

Back