NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yeah, I've been seeing that FinDom (financial domination) shit on Twitter. Hoes call these dudes "pay pigs". Basically, it's a social media version of the old female supremacy fetish, they can buy items like socks, underwear, pictures, etc. but the real gag is where they give the hoes money and gifts, pay their bills, etc. while getting absolutely nothing in return except for minimal attention and humiliation. Or doing enough to "earn" the right to be abused.

Weird shit. In my opinion, the chicks are basically taking advantage of mental illness.

Yeah... but when you get down to it, we taking advantage of mental illness too. These thots showing off their pussy because they never got attention from their dads.

These simps paying to get exploited and abused because deep down they know they dont deserve the money and power they have.

Match made in heaven, while niggas like us sit by the sidelines and pick up the crumbs.

View attachment 298339View attachment 298340
tenor.gif

Anybody here rip onlyfans content? I got a few requests of unpopular girls willing to pay hmu if so

This chick has a really nice body. She just looks a little “boyish” to me. I actually like girls with short hair but I don’t know if it works for her or not. Maybe she just needs to add a little makeup and get rid of the nose ring. IDK. She has more than one scene with this company but I don’t have them right now. I wish this copy was a little cleaner though. I like this chick.

View attachment 298387

View attachment 298392

View attachment 298400
This chick has a really nice body. She just looks a little “boyish” to me. I actually like girls with short hair but I don’t know if it works for her or not. Maybe she just needs to add a little makeup and get rid of the nose ring. IDK. She has more than one scene with this company but I don’t have them right now. I wish this copy was a little cleaner though. I like this chick.
Props. Body is banging.