Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Some of these chicks really be biting the hand that feeds them. Kinda sense do it make to shit talk the niggas that keep yo lights on?

If I ever decide to subscribe to one it’s gone be to a cam girl. Better work ethic and they don’t treat their fans like trash.
Yeah, but there’s a new genre that popped up a few years ago. Millionaires/SIMPs will pay thousands for a camgirl to degrade them. Talk shit about their penis size, looks, etc. while demanding hundreds. NO NUDITY. $500-$1,000. And they pay. No BS. I forgot the name...

Yeah, but there’s a new genre that popped up a few years ago. Millionaires/SIMPs will pay thousands for a camgirl to degrade them. Talk shit about their penis size, looks, etc. while demanding hundreds. NO NUDITY. $500-$1,000. And they pay. No BS. I forgot the name...

Here's one. She's in the same category as SpicyJ without the buss open. Bad chick though. Not paying someone to call me a punk!

Dick rating/humiliation/financial domination

D@n1 B@nk$

V1ZWb1UwMUhUa2xVVkZwTlpWUnNNRmRzWkd0aFJYaDBUbFJhVFUxc2NESlphMlJUWWtkT2NFOVliRlpTUmtwWFZsZDRSMDVHYkhCVVdHeG9UVWhPTmxkcVNUVldiRWw2VkZSR2JGWnRlRnBXYTFVMVpERndkV05IZEd4aWJrSjE=

Last edited:
Autumn F@ll$

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9XbFNiR3cwWVZaT05sbHBUbEZVYlhCMlRqSlNRa3hXUm5ka1dIQjNWak5HV0ZkRVRUUlRlbEl6

jb7woi8tega41.jpg

Back