Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ya'll really think she's bussin' it open like that? I seriously doubt it. It will be another 'CiaraTwin' fiasco where the newness gets the best of the simps. Bunch of high-level IG pics and vids.
Well flight I don’t think she bussin it open but in due time she will I think her clientele will get bored of her regular content I mean she just thick as hell but she ain’t freaky at all bro

Well flight I don’t think she bussin it open but in due time she will I think her clientele will get bored of her regular content I mean she just thick as hell but she ain’t freaky at all bro
In due time bro? Rosa Acosta been out for years, has a huge following, and I have yet to see even a glimpse of coochie. Same with Tahiry. Many of these thots are big teases. Don't think that they are going to take the path of IRD. Most aren't built for that.

In due time bro? Rosa Acosta been out for years, has a huge following, and I have yet to see even a glimpse of coochie. Same with Tahiry. Many of these thots are big teases. Don't think that they are going to take the path of IRD. Most aren't built for that.
Yeah me neither Rosa Acosta I’ve been wanting her to get nasty for years absolutely nothing! Need to get B Nasty to coach her

I know there has been a major upheaval going on in this thread. First of all, shout out to @Banginscrew901 for creating it. Let's give the dude credit. Thread of the Year for 2019 and 2020. Secondly, in trying to make things better for everyone, I think this move was necessary. Despite the complaints, not all links are being coded. Thirdly, I think contributors, vets, and actives do deserve early access and this is one way to provide that. Until 'Candy Shop VIP' goes live, this is what we have to live with.

The guys over at Reddit are slamming this thot for teasing. Even her Patreon is IG-level. I am prepping a post of what I have of her. Tight body: yes. Nudes: None found.

janaegirard | VSCO

Back