NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Aye y'all so this chick was flirting with me hella hard the last time I got an Uber ride from her. We didn't get a chance to speak but I picked up on the signals lol. She kept doing little shit like eyeing me through the rear view mirror and checking her phone as if she wanted me to call or text her. I didn't get her number but I ended up getting another ride from her a few weeks later and this time she had a friend with her. Man I just know they wanted the dick. I straight whipped my shit out on these hoes

They ain’t paying you no mind. You gonna go to prison...

Last edited:
Also, when you skip people, try to use your own links. The adlink guy is prolly more concerned with his Mega account than a few hundred dollars/week. Direct links bring massive heat to accounts.
my problem with these guys is that they are trying to shit where they eat.
take the content and adlink the reddit kids, no problem. Don't try to caucasian scam us where you copy our shit and then try to sell it back to us.

Also, when you skip people, try to use your own links. The adlink guy is prolly more concerned with his Mega account than a few hundred dollars/week. Direct links bring massive heat to accounts.
Just use this and make multiple burner accounts

If this new file sharing site is as decentralized as they say, imma start doing direct links.
word word.

I think I will prob end up doing like that other guy idr his name and just share off google photos. I get wayyy faster upload speed and it seems like there's no file limit (or rather, haven't encountered yet)

I should make a burner google account, though. Granted my government isn't on there but yea