Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Aye y'all so this chick was flirting with me hella hard the last time I got an Uber ride from her. We didn't get a chance to speak but I picked up on the signals lol. She kept doing little shit like eyeing me through the rear view mirror and checking her phone as if she wanted me to call or text her. I didn't get her number but I ended up getting another ride from her a few weeks later and this time she had a friend with her. Man I just know they wanted the dick. I straight whipped my shit out on these hoes

Umm you didnt do shit

Aye y'all so this chick was flirting with me hella hard the last time I got an Uber ride from her. We didn't get a chance to speak but I picked up on the signals lol. She kept doing little shit like eyeing me through the rear view mirror and checking her phone as if she wanted me to call or text her. I didn't get her number but I ended up getting another ride from her a few weeks later and this time she had a friend with her. Man I just know they wanted the dick. I straight whipped my shit out on these hoes

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me, but..."

Man, if you don't getcho fake fantasizing ass...

Aye y'all so this chick was flirting with me hella hard the last time I got an Uber ride from her. We didn't get a chance to speak but I picked up on the signals lol. She kept doing little shit like eyeing me through the rear view mirror and checking her phone as if she wanted me to call or text her. I didn't get her nuber but I ended up getting another ride from her a few weeks later and this time she had a friend with her. Man I just know they wanted the dick. I straight whipped my shit out on these hoes

"I made the bold choice to be a sex offender" bro I hope this ain't true cause you wild for this

How to build The Matrix | TechCrunch

y''#&K@@~uwq?!-@v"}tu%@z-y-{[z:xz%FeSUf!hXjtEA+Ef"#f$a

Dominican Dubb (updated content)

333 on Instagram: “Do I look stressful?” | Instagram, Mirror ...
just need da key

I need someone to dm me that supernova
A lot of victims of acts like this (rape, physically/mentally abusive relationships and so on) often develop a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's a bit complex to understand from the outside looking in more-so than it is to explain because the victim isn't stable enough post-rape to coherently evaluate reasons in which to 'leave' whoever committed said act.

With that in mind, she probably felt tethered to Ian for what he did and it had severely broken her psychologically to a point where functioning reasonably (distancing herself from that alleged abusive partner) is impossible.

There's so much pressure with things like this; maybe she's worried he'll hurt her again if she disconnects in full since he is pretty rich and has a lot of ties in the fashion/underground world of art and music (also the fear of him severing possible future bookings, opportunities, jobs, connections and such).

Overall it's just a very touchy grey area, didn't mean to talk your head off or anything lol.

This is more like Thotholm Syndrome. I taught courses on sexual assault. Some of these hoes just be lying. Don’t know why these only fans/IG scammers get the benefit of the doubt from niggas. Just cuz they look good don’t mean some of them don’t be pieces of shit.

And y’all looking like some OPs right now

View attachment 295153
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9UUmtNRlpFWVRKR1VsTnBUWGRVVldoRVpWWkJNRk51VlhSaVZVNVdWVzVvVms1Vk1WcFpWV3d6

View attachment 295154
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9WUlZXRTV3WWxac1UxZFRUVFZSTTBFMFVraENURkZ1UWtsbFZVMTRZMWQzZEZneVdtWlpWbWhD

View attachment 295155

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9USldWRVpZVmpCR1VsZFRUbEJQUjJoMVUyeGtabVJIYkdaa1ZsSm1WSHBaTlZKVlZtaFBWbEl6

View attachment 295157
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9WQmpNbVJ5VFRCc1JWZFRUakZVU0ZKSlRrZE9lR05IYkRGamExWldZMVZrVm1GVk5UTlZhMVpD

View attachment 295158
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9YRk9SMlIxVWxac1UxSkRUa1ZUTW14RVZWUkdSRmRZU2xST2VtUjNaRzFuTlU5VE1YTlVlbWh1

View attachment 295159
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9YSldiV1EyVWpGR2IxZHBUalpVYlhoaFVWZFNhVTR6UWxoWmJsSjVXV3hCZUZwWGR6RlpXSEJTVERKYWRtSkhVbXhqYVRsdlVXNWtVMDB4VGsxV1FUMDk=

View attachment 295160
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9YSldiV1EyVWpGR2IxZHBUalpVYlhoaFVWZFNhVTR6UWxoWmJsSjVXV3hCZUZwWGR6RlpXSEJTVERKYWRtSkhVbXhqYVRseldUTmtiMkZGVFRCWlp6MDk=

View attachment 295161
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scDJZa2RTYkdOcE9YSldiV1EyVWpGR2IxZHBUalpVYlhoaFVWZFNhVTR6UWxoWmJsSjVXV3hCZUZwWGR6RlpXSEJTVERKYWRtSkhVbXhqYVRsNlZGaG9ObUV3VGpOVVFUMDk=
Can I get a reup of the last chick? The only one I wanted but folder dead.

Last edited:
Back