NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Sharing the methods publicly actually ruins it for everyone that figured it out because now it'll just be made harder and everyone will have to start from scratch. Dummies.

Oh well.

3.0 is on the way.

Stop whining and just post more links. That is literally all y'all have to do. SMH.
Y’all niggas is stupid. Put that 3.0 out ASAP and don’t tell a soul. Let them niggas cry and beg they ass to sleep

Niggas that don't contribute don't understand how aggy it is to have some shit clapped in 5 minutes... I spent all night uploading them damn files. :umf:
Shits infuriating. I guess I can finally re-upload the babyx with pretty much everything since it won't get clapped.

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
Her shit not even hot in here. I don’t ever recall seeing her Mega in here before and I been here since last year. It wasn’t until after she pissed these niggas off that I even knew who the fuck she was. She is NOT buzzing. This gotta be a desperate promo move. The OF chicks at the top don’t have enough time on their hands to talk about ABW every 5 minutes. Those chicks be posting about the new furniture they just bought for their new apartment and this chick be whining all day. It’s a difference...
j

She's just trying to re-get our attention.

Nope.

MS4geW91IGdvdHRhIHdhbGsgdG8gUXVlZW4ncyBhbmQgZ2V0IG1lIGEgc3VnYXIgY29va2llDQoNCg0KMi4gWW91IGdvdHRhIHRha2UgYSBwaWN0dXJlIHdpdGggYSBtaWRnZXQgaG9sZGluZyBhIHJlZCBiYWxsb29ucw0KDQozLiBZb3UgZ290dGEgZ2V0IG1lIDEwMCUgZnJlc2ggQ2FtYm9kaWFuIGJyZWFzdCBtaWxrDQoNCg0KTm93IGdvIG1ha2UgZGFkZHkgYSBoaXQNCg0KDQo=

Just decode it and the mega is all yours
New to this website so idk how to do this decoding shit, but I'm almost more intrigued by cracking this than the actual content lol

No you pussy ass niggas was acting all smart laughing at the other niggas who don’t know how to do it so ima tell them how to do it now suck my fat black dick with your fat ass grandmother lips
I’m not laughing at those not in the know about decoding. I’m laughing at their work ethic. Imagine a 2 digit code to enter a HouseParty. I tell everyone “Jordan”. I have 100 Niggaz/Bitches inside lit AF, and 1,000,000 outside begging for the code (23) instead of taking ONE minute to fucking THINK. SMFH...