NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

We will be at method 30 by end of today unless someone just start making a decoding method which is personal to each user. That way youll know who leeking.

Reactions: xxxintern
Right...I know we pulling out megs & what not, let’s not get to a point of pullin’ up unannounced on niggas....dude getting carried away

I saw that too... I'm like really... with the current state of affairs and this person has the unmitigated temerity to use the hard er... :foh5:

I just spat my drink out LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
image0.jpg

chart.png

94/901

:hehe:
I was about to do the same thing lmaaaao damn QR code lmaaao

• Haha
Reactions: havoc2092
Exposing exact directions to solving encryption will only make it worse for yourself and others.

Y'all forget that people can just terminate their own links, right? Especially if y'all just gonna be lame and tell the method out in the open, it can be done with ease just to fuck with everyone lazy enough to not try to crack it.

And on top of that, they'll move to a higher form of encryption that 97% of people will for sure struggle with (2.0 and up).

If anything you'll just alienate yourself and other users until sooner or later only a handful of users can understand decryption methods.

Dudes take all the bass out their voices in PM.

"Top of the morning, my good sir. Please pardon my intrusion, but I am in a bit of a pickle. I am a single father. I have two lovely children, I work two jobs, and I voluntarily ceased my education in the 10th grade. ABW is the only joy I have. If you deem me worthy, can you please spare a teensy tip on deciphering ADsetsc$#1345t/HDR4434?

Please and thank you.

Oh, and Black Lives Matter."

:lol9:

After spending 30mins cracking the simple 1.0 code I literally Laughed at myself at how obvious it is.

That being said, Using coded links to prevent links from being taken down? GREAT IDEA. But it's becoming clear that the purpose of the codes is for the butt-hurt contributors to show the leechers the door.

My advice? If you want to share content between contributors only, There's nothing wrong with opening a private discussion and sharing among yourselves and not posting here. It really doesn't get any more petty than posting locked/coded content on a public forum to say "look what I have, but you cant have it because your'e not part of our club". Just Grow TF up and share your stuff privately with other contributors.

REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING??
View attachment 294701

As for the leechers, quit F-ing Leeching and putting ad links on content you got from here, ALSO FOR F SAKE quit sucking the contributor's D's for uncoded links so you can jack off, go fck some real women.

Nobody is special, we're all a bunch pirates here. Ripping content from desperate, lazy young women and distributing it for all to have for free. Lousy or overpriced as you might think their content is, how would you feel if I ripped your whack-ass overpriced iTunes mixtapes and distribute them for free on a forum?

One big difference is that whoever locks those vids literally controls access g. There's no other way in. The posters here using publicly available methods of encryption is different. I agree with most of the rest of what you said tho. It might just be that some of us have been on a ton of forums and seen mostly every way of hiding shit to keep links alive longer. I been pirating since aol 3.0, can't stop, won't stop.

Dudes take all the bass out their voices in PM.

"Top of the morning, my good sir. Please pardon my intrusion, but I am in a bit of a pickle. I am a single father. I have two lovely children, I work two jobs, and I voluntarily ceased my education in the 10th grade. ABW is the only joy I have. If you deem me worthy, can you please spare a teensy tip on deciphering ADsetsc$#1345t/HDR4434?

Please and thank you.

Oh, and Black Lives Matter."

:lol9:
LOL THIS NIGGA A COMEDIAN 1E023754-1ED3-4FEE-8717-3C0C87736D4C.jpeg 7CC61C9B-6839-461F-BD21-29109FF8CB67.jpeg