Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Speaking only for myself, I rarely post or download anything online, so I only post what I like and appreciate. Posting just to post or build status ain't me. My computer skills are limited plus I don't need the attention. If anything, I'll make a joke or a sarcastic response meant to be funny!
My account it’s as old as last November and during that time I’ve contributed as much as I cud I found this site on accident
This thread full of crying ass niggas that just want a quick nut that they can’t get anymore. Blue balls a mf huh
You being that proud says a lot about u

I can't even see what the whole convo is about now, put most of these niggas on ignore.
10 posts of complaints, couldn't even steal 2 links from somewhere else to throw to niggas. Amazing.

You gonna have folks coding their links 5 times with different methods. Especially folks that drop heat
Nah bro, U “gonna have folks coding 5 times with different methods” cause u care that much. This can’t be it for u. look around is this really it for u? Pls get more pussy than u use this site don’t give it that much power

I can't even see what the whole convo is about now, put most of these niggas on ignore.
10 posts of complaints, couldn't even steal 2 links from somewhere else to throw to niggas. Amazing.
Thank u for the gesture but two ain’t enough this is wat happens wen something ain’t broke but u try to fix it

Last edited:
Back